GoA is open for Business

DavidH

Part of the furniture
All done here too on both accounts. Good job on this one GOA!

Causes_Chaos

Banned
gotta say alot smoother and very impressed unlike the cata relese - nice work GOA - very well orginised - just one lil prob that seems to be plaguing a few accys - how come the buy online licence is greyed out for sum ppl???

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Ah great, i thought it might have to be something like that, just had to be sure :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Causes_Chaos said:
gotta say alot smoother and very impressed unlike the cata relese - nice work GOA - very well orginised - just one lil prob that seems to be plaguing a few accys - how come the buy online licence is greyed out for sum ppl???
PM me an example of an account that has this problem and I'll try and see why. The only reasons the online licence should be greyed out is if the account already has all expansions activated or is a trial account.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I cant buy the Online Licence. :eek:

Everytime i try it it says: (in German) Bestellung in Bearbeitung

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
when did you last do something with your account?

did you reactivate today?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
when did you last do something with your account?

did you reactivate today?

Well its on autorenew and yes it renewed today.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Requirel is Darkness Rising only avaiable from the 3rd of Febuary in UK Game stores?
yup it is not released in shops til friday ... same with ireland -.-
those fatcats too lazy to deliver during the week... Noobs ! :p
anyho....still havent decided wat champ abilities i want on my NS in rvr...buffs ... or resists ? . . . any1 care to enlighten me ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Icebreaker said:
Well its on autorenew and yes it renewed today.

that's probably the issue :( the payment gateway doesn't seem to like multiple transactions in the same day :(

not sure how long the timer is though so keep trying.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
#1 I couldn't order key in mozilla (had to switch to ie)
#2 got my "dowload" mail from goa but didnt get my key yet, writing this 1 h after i got my first mail, not sure if it's working as it should though, have to wait and see i guess :mad:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm when I log into the GoA website and check that it says my account has DR activated yet when I log into the game (to check if the servers are up) it says I need DR expansion activated to play :eek7:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
that's probably the issue :( the payment gateway doesn't seem to like multiple transactions in the same day :(

not sure how long the timer is though so keep trying.

My luck :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got my email with cd-key within 45secs of completing purchase, very impressed :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
is it me?

or is something strange when you pay for a service, and get it.... then get impressed cause you get the product you payed for?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
yup it is not released in shops til friday ... same with ireland -.-
those fatcats too lazy to deliver during the week... Noobs ! :p
anyho....still havent decided wat champ abilities i want on my NS in rvr...buffs ... or resists ? . . . any1 care to enlighten me ?

Hang on , if i remember with ToA the same sort of this happend, but becuase the game was available for download if we rang a company ( the main suppliers for Daoc in the uk and ireland) we could get them to release the game to us once they had it in the store.

i know because it worked for me =).

but i can't remember the number or the company :(

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
everything seems so have gone smoothly enough. downloaded DR, installed it. bought the online registration and my account says all expansions activated. even though the servers aren't up yet i wanted to make sure i was DR active so i tried to log on but it says my username or password is incorrect :eek2: i'm assuming this is because the servers aren't up yet.

Causes_Chaos

Banned
Thimble said:
everything seems so have gone smoothly enough. downloaded DR, installed it. bought the online registration and my account says all expansions activated. even though the servers aren't up yet i wanted to make sure i was DR active so i tried to log on but it says my username or password is incorrect :eek2: i'm assuming this is because the servers aren't up yet.

no i logged on m8, watchin the servers now :D

check ur PW + name again

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
glast is up. i can log in fine on cata client with my username and passowrd but not on DR client?

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i got same problem "grey button" and i dont win on lotto the dr

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Thimble said:
glast is up. i can log in fine on cata client with my username and passowrd but not on DR client?

Did you download the US version of Darkness Rising? If so you're probably pointing to the US version and therefore your login/password aren't recognised.

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
while your around mate any eta on the main clusters coming online please?

[GOA]Erivoss

Knobby said:
while your around mate any eta on the main clusters coming online please?

very soon for excal/pryd (currently being restarted but as it's a clustered server it takes twice as long to boot up). Around 15 minutes (to be safe).

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info and such a proffesional job done by all today :worthy: :cheers:

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
i got same problem "grey button" and i dont win on lotto the dr
Have you resubscribed today as the invoice can take till next day to be done before you can make any other transactions.
Best to check your subscribe tab in subs pages and see if it says something like "Unable to modify your subscription, another invoice is currently in process"

Worth a shot if it helps

[GOA]Erivoss

popa said:
spain atm why ?

Ok, rather - what country are you marked down in in your subscription?

I asked this because apparantly the only reason that that button is greyed out is because (due to legal requirements) we can't sell the game in certain countries. So, if you've chosen some random country in your subscription (some people like doing that for some strange reason) then that's probably why it's not working.

You just need to update your country in the subscription (then confirm the change in the email that's sent to you) and then try again.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
nope couse i made pay 4 1 year soo all ok just dunno why
u try whit IE + mozilla and is not the broswer

popa

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Ok, rather - what country are you marked down in in your subscription?

I asked this because apparantly the only reason that that button is greyed out is because (due to legal requirements) we can't sell the game in certain countries. So, if you've chosen some random country in your subscription (some people like doing that for some strange reason) then that's probably why it's not working.

You just need to update your country in the subscription (then confirm the change in the email that's sent to you) and then try again.

thx

btw that is soo LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom