GoA is open for Business

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
All done just need a server to open now :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh :/. Apparently you need to have Catacombs if you want to play DR. Doesn't come as much of a surprise as it was this way with the previous addons as well, but damn, I'm not going to pay €40 just to get hooked again. You'd think that somehow, with the dwindling amount of subscribers, they'd realize that this chain-purchase thing doesn't really work anymore.

...or does it? You never know with MMO's :/

B

Biggilus

Done, done and done.

Downloaded the patch, downloaded DR, bought the license.

Now all I need is a server :(

popa

Fledgling Freddie
web page updated but still cant buy on my account menu

Causes_Chaos

Banned
two problems

Numero uno - Ive brought the licence and 20mins later still says im on cata - any idear how longs its supposd 2 take???

and 2 - my m8s acc cant clikc on "buy online licence" button, its greyed out, he has all expansions brought and active

any idears on either of these??? any help would be appreciated

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
No hurry getting updated to DR until servers are up anyways so just wait

eble

Fledgling Freddie
well seems GOA has come through on there promise and has the licence available.

Shame when I bought DR from DL Gamer a few days ago, I had faith that GOA would stuff up and I would have my CD keys to load up from DL Gamer before most.

Now DL gamer are saying they have to wait for GOA to give them the keys, I'm bit worried as they hadn't got them at nearly 10am French time.

No matter what I try to dodge the troubles of addon day I always strike unlucky.

Eble

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
why rush? have no use of the key until servers are up and that will prob take a couple of hours.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I live in Australia and wanted everything sorted before I went to bed.

Eble

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ok, i bought the license... still havent got my mails where is teh key....

and the sub page hasnt updated..

tho it said: order sucsessfully paid'

ill give it some time

FlameGecko

Fledgling Freddie
I have just received an email from GOA with links to download DR, and a separate email with my key !!

Took about 30minutes to come through.

Downloading now, only getting 200KB/s but should be down long before the servers go bang.. oops I mean come online ;-)

Causes_Chaos

Banned
got mine active, took 20mins or so- MY m8s is still greyed out, any idears guys??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneoneelleventyfuckingtwelve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

acei

Fledgling Freddie
All done, took about 30mins for the emails to arrive, but was very quick to activate when it did arrive, glad to see GOA did this payment method perfect :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Both accs updated etc. Now lets hope servers are up as fast as the registration. Bloody good job so far GOA :clap:

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
I paid through the goa site and got email verification(and dowload link etc) and a CD-Key mail.

However it already says at the subscription page that DR is activated.
Seems fine and dandy but i never had to type/paste the cd-key to activate. Ain't even possible since it says "Every expansion available up to this day has been activated on this GAME account.".

Not that i'm complaining heh, just got baffled since i never did use the cd-key.
Just me this happend to, or same for all who bought the DR licens via Goa?

FlameGecko

Fledgling Freddie
Eithor said:

Same for everyone, as you sign into your account to buy it I guess they assume that is the account you want to use it on and so they auto assign the key.. Hope nobody has bought it on one account hoping to use that key on a different one!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
OK, sorry am I being a noob? ( I do this a lot)

Follow the link to the GOA homepage, click the link to buy Darkness Rising online, this takes me to my subs page yes?

Go to Game Account Creation - click the "buying an online licence" button, but Darkness Rising is greyed out.

Help me! I am but a girly n00b!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Eithor said:
I paid through the goa site and got email verification(and dowload link etc) and a CD-Key mail.

Seems fine and dandy but i never had to type/paste the cd-key to activate. Ain't even possible since it says "Every expansion available up to this day has been activated on this GAME account.".

Not that i'm complaining heh, just got baffled since i never did use the cd-key.
If you buy an online licence, your account is automatically upgraded. It makes no sense to have you log in, buy a licence then log in again to activate it so it's a one step process. We send you the CD-keys purely for reference so you can use them to prove account ownership in future and for various legal reasons (it proves you've bought the software legitimately and haven't pirated it).

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Eithor said:

You didn't happen to win one of the top prizes in the lottery did you (which included free activation of your DR expansion)?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Requirel is Darkness Rising only avaiable from the 3rd of Febuary in UK Game stores?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Nice work GOA,

Now can you release the CD keys to DL Gamer so I can update pls.

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom