GOA have actually done something right!

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
GOA have done alright. It looked like they were going to mess up OB. But in the end it was just a few hours late. The client has been rock solid too.

A few hours late? 3 days = 42% loss of total OB time - that is excessive not just a few hours

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
Well, its true it was a damn bumpy ride throughout the OB alot of problems and stuff.. compared the luxury of the US Services *Lucky bastards :flame:*
but today, im just being optimistic... cause I had a lot of fun yesterday.. the game was smooth for me, I went on rampage raping stuff, and I managed to try most of the classes and see what I liked most it was fun, delay of Head Start registration process wasnt much of a problem.. they announced fast as soon as i got kicked off the server :p so I just went to sleep.. woke up early in the morning managed to register my codes without problem.. site is working better now for me.. and all i got is few hours to hit afternoon..
so far its going good.. so I agree with Prudil, we dont need to be so stressed out anyways :drink: because all of this shit is getting fixed before the damn release..now Imagine.. your free 30 days getting fucked up..that would hurt.. :kissit: so idc..as long as they fix it.. keep it up GOA after all @@ we might end up together for years rofl

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
All said and done its the game that actually matters - and that is 100% good fun

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
For once I am feeling good towards GOA today. I woke up this monring and logged in and bingo!, no problems entering my EA code or my in-game items code.

I expect that sometime early this afternoon I will be able to log in and start the character I will be spending the next 5 years developing.

They screwed up at open beta but offered compensation to players who were delayed getting in, so that was a good thing by them.

I feel so good about today that I even think GOA will now start to give us news as it happens, and even a bit more notice about game events - although I may be going a bit far there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom