GOA giving up on WAR

pikeh

Resident Freddy
yep me to. tho i have to say that the nerf to scenario XP sure as hell isnt making me wanna keep playing..

tried a few t4 scenarios with my lvl 34 BO yesterday and only got 900 XP for a win, last time i played i used to get ~8000 - 12000 xp, with the top damage dealer/healer usually getting over 20k. but even they didnt get more then 2k at best...

so basically its pretty damn pointless to play scenarios for XP now.

This is a sad change if so :(
One of the best features of WAR was the excellent 'leveling whilst PvP'ing' side to it.
Why change this :s

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
got an email saying we're gonna get 2 free weeks of play time and 100% bonus to renown and xp for the duration.... its a nice start by mythic :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and unless you run a set group your probably not gonna get much use for that 100% renown bonus :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yeh, I levelled up in scenarios. The PvE in WAR is not so awesome, but the scenario levelling was a lot of fun, with some zone giggles in the lower tiers to break the routine.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
noticed the part of message of the day when i logged on, "transition to Bioware Mythic"...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
rerolled on a US server to see how life is there.

so far it seems to be alot friendlier atmosphere there then it was on norn.

even met 4 random guys handing out gold in the T1 war camp because they wanted to, and they weren't even recruiting :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
just repatching and localisation afaik. my install directory never changed in size.

it downloaded most of the game and patched what was needed.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
TBH Goa aren't the only people giving up on war.

8 hours spent yesterday trying different specs on my magus and it still sucks and the same old bombing tactics are still uber.

As I was logging a guildie said - don't worry the magus patch is next patch. I remember when they said that last time. A year ago.

M

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Perhaps EA should just give up on Mythic.

They've sent a mass email saying that all accounts have 14 days free. They're now down to just 2 English European servers - neither of which have my characters.

Apparently they'll be back sometime before the end of the 2 free weeks. Wow - talk about an incompetent move. Perhaps if I found the game a bit of fun I could've had a great 2 weeks and then been tempted to subscribe for a month. Now it just shows that Mythic have as much as a clue as GOA.

They should've sent any emails trying to tempt people back after getting all the character transfer data ready.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
you had your toons on one of the closed down servers?

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
TBH Goa aren't the only people giving up on war.

8 hours spent yesterday trying different specs on my magus and it still sucks and the same old bombing tactics are still uber.

As I was logging a guildie said - don't worry the magus patch is next patch. I remember when they said that last time. A year ago.

M

Magus is getting some love next patch, pink demon gets an elemental resist debuff, and some other small stuff, wont make the class anymore desirable sadly but its a start

Magus changes in 1.3.6! - Warhammer Forums

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hate what they do to perils of the warp.. its the only spell we have that gives us a chance against BW's :/

having a disarm will only make the class get nerfed in another way because of QQ'ing melee's....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So, Goa reduced to running stupid, pointless flash games. HAHA

I hope they go bust soon.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
log in on the EA mythic account page and check the character transfer page, all my toons are there now.

tho i'm getting an error when trying to transfer any of them. but dunno if thats because all my toons are on proper servers and cant be moved or if theres still a bug with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom