GOA Event

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Great idea for the event and everything, but would have been nice for it not to have been on the first night in Agramon, thats all.

(And yes I know its probably all part of the event that Agramon has just been discovered)

Just not finding it fun at all dying multiple times, being ported miles away, dying again etc etc

Sorry for the whine, just a bit disappointed ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
All deaths were RvR deaths anyway, so no loss of con or experience. Very nice event, actually!

On Avalon, us Hibs were the first to arrive at the spawn site of Lord Agramon, but then things quickly deterioriated as first the Albs and then the Mid zergs showed up in all their glory...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it wasn't the first night of agramon ;)

those of us allowed to stay up past half past 7 were dying at milegates on agramon the previous night too ;)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Did excal get this event too? I havent heard anything about this at all :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Did excal get this event too? I havent heard anything about this at all :(

There were necyomancers around - and the skeletons outside TNN - and i saw someone on /as once ask for people for Step xx of the GoA quest, so guess we did :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
well from what I gathered the pve/event aspect wasnt too bad, but the effect on actual rvr wasnt very good at all :(

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't get any sense out of the Necyomancer Emisseries, just that what we had already endured wouldn't be enough to prepare us for the coming trials. I certainly couldn't get a quest off them, even though they had the yellow circles by their feet.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Airmid said:
I couldn't get any sense out of the Necyomancer Emisseries, just that what we had already endured wouldn't be enough to prepare us for the coming trials. I certainly couldn't get a quest off them, even though they had the yellow circles by their feet.

it's a GOA quest you have to [actually read the stuff] then [engage brain] rather than just clicking frantically ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's a GOA quest you have to [actually read the stuff] then [engage brain] rather than just clicking frantically ;)

i tryd reading the stuff, but after 10 pages of long text i started clicking :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Its funny how its ok for the mod(s) to post in such a way, but if lets say, i did the same i would get abused by the almighty mod-stick. What would happend if you had a bad day and i posted this to you
Flimgoblin said:
QQ roleplay more.
Yep yep, permaban to me.. I think you should ban urself tbfh.

Marc

FH is my second home
Its called Tongue-in-cheek, but I wouldnt expect you to see this as you are always too busy crying about something.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Its funny how its ok for the mod(s) to post in such a way, but if lets say, i did the same i would get abused by the almighty mod-stick. What would happend if you had a bad day and i posted this to you Yep yep, permaban to me.. I think you should ban urself tbfh.

The big difference between Flim and you is glaring. Flim doesn't use bad languge and his replies are mature. You on the other hand:twak:

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Its a sensible post, you have to [actually read the stuff] then [engage brain] before auto-hitting reply.

Like I said, I spoke to the bloke, but he was not forthcoming with information. Maybe I wasn't speaking to the right person? I haven't been back for long and have only really played in the frontiers since I got back. Maybe I was missing something, or didn't have a PhD in logic to pick up tenuous links?

Either way, it wasn't much fun and I logged at about 8:30pm.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
btw did any cabbies try and go on the island with a sim? - each time i did it got turned into a level1 imp!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
he said "go talk to <someone> in Darkness Falls"

Not that arcane really :p

Understanding what the infernalist wanted you to do was a bit more involved admittedly. (but fun to work out)

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I remember last night (which was the first chance I got to talk to one of these folk) the guy mentioned that what had been learned in Darkness Falls wasn't enough to stop what was happening (memory is a bit rusty on this point admittedly).

So for those people who logged on last night for the first time in a while (probably quite a few as there had just been a new patch and a new RvR zone) there was no indication at all what was going on. I was enthusiastically trying to get stuck in (joining the BG etc) until about the 4th time I died seemingly pointlessly, so logged.

Surely you can understand people's frustrations.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
he said "go talk to <someone> in Darkness Falls"

Not that arcane really :p

Understanding what the infernalist wanted you to do was a bit more involved admittedly. (but fun to work out)
Bit hard though if the mids got DF all the time, and noone can be arsed to raid towers to get DF open, because it gets in the way of their RP/minute gain. :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Airmid said:
As far as I remember last night (which was the first chance I got to talk to one of these folk) the guy mentioned that what had been learned in Darkness Falls wasn't enough to stop what was happening (memory is a bit rusty on this point admittedly).

So for those people who logged on last night for the first time in a while (probably quite a few as there had just been a new patch and a new RvR zone) there was no indication at all what was going on. I was enthusiastically trying to get stuck in (joining the BG etc) until about the 4th time I died seemingly pointlessly, so logged.

Surely you can understand people's frustrations.

might be the quest was finished by that time then.

blame the bg ;) I'm sure someone could have asid what was going on.

Were there any broadcasts or whatever?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Deepflame said:
Bit hard though if the mids got DF all the time, and noone can be arsed to raid towers to get DF open, because it gets in the way of their RP/minute gain. :(

indeed, never got to do that quest myself (though I did get my guild rallied around and I think we managed to kill about 70 old men, 70 worried women and scare 70 little girls... muhauhauha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom