Go goa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ta for the updates requi - this related to past issues?

Requi? :touch:

And no they're not but like I said here untill we're 100% sure of that we're not taking any risks

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
It's not poor service, if you don't like it fo... and tbh i'd like to see you do a better job than there doing atm.

interesting train of thought ... a service has been breaking down (not just today) and it's not a poor service ...

how about you walk into KFC, order a mega bucket and have to wait 13 hours for your chicken cuz their ovens broke down :p ... that's poor service.

you go to buy some chips from your local supermarket late at night. it's the only one open. there's only 1 till open but it's broke. people come to fix it but can't find the problem. they hit it a bit and it works ... next customer has to deal with the same broken till that's still ... well ... broken :p ... is that poor service? yep

a game company hires the services of a massive internet provider. the internet provider can't get anything right, servers are laggy or breaking down a lot ... is that a poor service? yep!

yes goa are probably working on the problem, but after 7 hours of server crashes, massive ld's and whatever have you, thanks to the old old OLD(!!!!!) story of router problems, it's still a poor service if they are still still STILL(!!!!!) having the same router problems.

anyhooooooooo, nice talking with you :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
how about you walk into KFC, order a mega bucket

Then you should walk out the door, as you probably need to diet.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Then you should walk out the door, as you probably need to diet.

well when i buy one it's normally shared between:
me, my dad, bro and mum ... i
t's not often i have one to myself :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
well when i buy one it's normally shared between:
me, my dad, bro and mum ... i
t's not often i have one to myself :p

yeh yeh

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
i'd love one of them to myself

Youd have to sit outside it first, with a empty bucket and beg for money >.<

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Requi? :touch:

And no they're not but like I said here untill we're 100% sure of that we're not taking any risks

My bad :) and requi was meant to = requiel - keyboard needs new damn batteries :touch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom