Go goa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
and your still playing the game.

I like the game but i dont like goa? Goa only host the game they dont make it.. Its really 2 differnt things

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Zdeath said:
You know what would be funny? To see Excalibur go up now, and Prydwen stay down for a week.

Imagine the QQ!

but as theyre clusterd, thats kinda not gonna happen.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
I like the game but i dont like goa? Goa only host the game they dont make it.. Its really 2 differnt things
Your playing a game that goa host, your paying them to play there game. Afaik goa is like a franchise, thefore you are basically playing there game.

Zdeath

Banned
Infanity said:
Your playing a game that goa host, your paying them to play there game. Afaik goa is like a franchise, thefore you are basically playing there game.

What game? :eek2:

Zdeath

Banned
It's kind of good that servers go down alot.. gives people time out to see how much wankers there are around =).

:twak:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

As far as i know im playing mystic game that goa host ..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
wank of goa, was just bout to complete my quest :/ and if you reset my xp again ill kill joo all.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Final fookin straw, finally get ml5 back on track after the crash, all sat in boats and it is shut down immediately

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol they shut server down again...check homepage there say and not 1 damn update since last 1

shaark

Loyal Freddie
damn ur fast guys no doubt why goa dont wana have oficial forum rofl

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Previously they've always given you 10 minute warning. This was we are "immediately" shutting the servers down. Must be something serious...a little bit more than a loose ethernet cable methinks ;p

Oh well. ML6.1 will just have to wait a bit

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
OK .. my visitors have now left ..... GOA, You now have my permision to bring the servers back up again.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ta for the updates requi - this related to past issues?

PS Less having a dig at the GMs folks - they do their best!

pip

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ta for the updates requi - this related to past issues?

I blame your zerging adding grp:D j/k hehe

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
It's not poor service, if you don't like it fo... and tbh i'd like to see you do a better job than there doing atm.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
this does not suprise me what so ever it is a long time since i posted my stipped stuff on my chars so there is no reason they will fix the routers probs so soon either' there policy is not about good customer service or keeping ppl happy

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:

Aye it's not their faults - let's get them drunk, all of us pm them next time we find the smallest game bug, point them in the direction of a GoA office and give them cricket bats - think we may find the angst we've transferred to the poor GM's passed on to GoA in an emphatic manner :twak:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:

Aye it's not their faults - let's get them drunk, all of us pm them next time we find the smallest game bug, point them in the direction of a GoA office and give them cricket bats - think we may find the angst we've transferred to the poor GM's passed on to GoA in an emphatic manner :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom