GO GO NF Reavers!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
skilgannon - That reaver with that RA can easily make 96k a week, hell, he can probably make 150-200k a week in NF - He is in BC which indicates he has/had(even pre-NF) had chances gettin rvr grps coz they probably knew how to use a reaver vs hib caster grps... you should open your eyes - every reaver knowing how to play their class, who got friends and/or know how to make the grps will have np gettin that rps (counts for most classes imo, thanes not included :p)

oh yeah, and... in NF you wont get alot of use for shield so 50 SR will be fit i'd say (been told by albs who plays in that shield thanks are not worth it :eek:) i wouldn't be hard to make a good reaver template :O

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
skilgannon - That reaver with that RA can easily make 96k a week, hell, he can probably make 150-200k a week in NF - He is in BC which indicates he has/had(even pre-NF) had chances gettin rvr grps coz they probably knew how to use a reaver vs hib caster grps... you should open your eyes - every reaver knowing how to play their class, who got friends and/or know how to make the grps will have np gettin that rps (counts for most classes imo, thanes not included :p)

oh yeah, and... in NF you wont get alot of use for shield so 50 SR will be fit i'd say (been told by albs who plays in that shield thanks are not worth it :eek:) i wouldn't be hard to make a good reaver template :O

I challenge you to make a good template capping str,dex,con,quick,pie +flex,+shield,+soul and decent resists even without using lots of cap increases!!

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw, for those who said:
"Ohh no! Gotta spec to 50!"
"Id spec to 50 if Mjollnir did 500 damage in its center(compared to less than 200 today :eek:)

Anyway, its getting nerfed - and its all about love.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Btw, for those who said:
"Ohh no! Gotta spec to 50!"
"Id spec to 50 if Mjollnir did 500 damage in its center(compared to less than 200 today :eek:)

Anyway, its getting nerfed - and its all about love.

Well, Mjollnir is a 30min ra or something you can spam all the time? And don't tell me you are in that danger spamming it from distance while reaver has to get their butt in the middle of the fight to have a chance?

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver's r not overpowered..read..

Reaver's are not overpowered! And don't start telling 500dmg etc. Mid's/Hib's they have instant mez,drain life,root they nuke you to hell in 3-4 seconds..And if a reaver use ml8 with 1 hit he is dead cause the remaining hp is 25%. So stop crying,yelling and saying to nerf them,you have the instant "goodies".

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Taen yeap very late reply but tommorow NF r go live to Excal

Vodkafairy last night 1 hib have take down 3 Alb's
1 reaver,1 necro & 1 mins
With a simple tactic mez reaver and necro after 3sec he mez and the mins
3 nukes and the mins was dead we r talking for 1500hp
2 or 3 nukes on the death servant another dead body
1 nuke to me the i was wake up and start running str8 to him a little interupt mez again 3 nukes and i was dead 2! (1950hp)
This is fair and not at all overpowered? :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ffade said:
1 nuke to me the i was wake up and start running str8 to him a little interupt mez again 3 nukes and i was dead 2! (1950hp)

And how can u be mezzed n mezzed again after a "little interrupt"? :eek6:

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know the class m8 cause you know when a single player kills 3 pps you want to brake your pc!when you face hibs you die instant mid's and hib's they r use the same strategy "insta-MEZ" so when the alb's ZZzzZZzzz they killing your cleric/healer and thats it, example a bonedancer have instan mez,drain life + he have the 2 healers they r saying to kill a bonedancer you have to kill first the champion(his pet)so..when you r killing the pet the guy(BD) is drain life from you 4 drains and you r done! Is this fair ?Imagine to pursuit some1 and while you running behind him kaboom! you r mez from the guy you r hunting..!this is fair also ?to get this RA you must be RR5,do you know how many reaver RR5+ exacl have ? !7!

btw a never have played with hibs to be able to recognize them
Also a FG of Hibs can wipe out a FG of Albs easly

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Taen yeap very late reply but tommorow NF r go live to Excal

Vodkafairy last night 1 hib have take down 3 Alb's
1 reaver,1 necro & 1 mins
With a simple tactic mez reaver and necro after 3sec he mez and the mins
3 nukes and the mins was dead we r talking for 1500hp
2 or 3 nukes on the death servant another dead body
This is fair and not at all overpowered? :(

the funny part is,

i was that hib :)

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
"A little interupt" i mean i hit him 2-3 times the guy start sprinting and mezed me again..maybe i was rooted,but 1 guy kills 3 ! Jesus

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
Vodkafairy near MMG correct ?

yeah, i had to use moc and got shitloads of resisted nukes on you :(

moc faded off before i killed you, so staffed the necro to dead (pet was already dead), kited you abit and dd'd :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
In summary: "I got owned, so hibs easy beat albs and need a massive nerf!" :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
ela re ffade pou evgales authn th thread. ase na psofisei na tous skisoume xoris na to katalavoun :)

English: kick this back to submission please :)

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
100k a week is a breeze. 100k a day is damn good by albion standards.
:eek2: How many hours do these people play each day?omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom