Glastonbury

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
For those that managed to get to and fill in the form, check your email. Ive just had 3 separate ticket orders confirmed even though the stooopid website never actually told me it managed to complete a transaction.

Ive now got to try and cancel 2 orders before they charge me an extra 480 quid, or worse, cancel all my orders for being a tout!

ffs. this is a joke... I cant beleive aloud have the gall to say their website is working fine. Muppets.

Will

/bin/su
I can't even get as far as the form...I did save the source, but it seems to try to confirm it with my own PC if I load it up and send it.

Any suggestions?

Will

/bin/su
Maybe once we get there. If this fucking website will ever work.

*grumps*

Will

/bin/su
A different error message...thanks anyway.

Will

/bin/su
I lie, I have the form, though the confirmation page is too busy.

Nearly there...

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Keep going. A mate got tickets through that link a few minutes ago. On the normal link we didnt even get the form up in the last 5 hours of trying....

Will

/bin/su
An error with details, an out of tickets, and now server busy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Will

/bin/su
They are talking about different festivals.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
ignore the error with details and out of tickets. My mate had those before actually getting through. But that was a while ago now...

Good luck!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I got through and made an order with that latest link - only problem is I got the not enough tickets error... waiting looking at my inbox to see if I got one.. *hope*

Will

/bin/su
I got that error last night Wazz. I'd recommend keeping trying.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tried it twice.. gonna wait a while before doing it again... what's REALLY shit though is I have no net access outside of work - so come 5:30 when I leave I won't even know if it's all ok until I can either get my pc fixed or get back to work on monday.

By which time, if they haven't: they'll have sold out. How fantastic this is looking for my only possible chance at a break from work this year. I'll keep phoning in the evening until I get through somehow.. and double check with them before ordering. Either that or give my mail details to someone to look it up for me or something. Horrid situation.

Will

/bin/su
I'm in the same boat, but I leave work at 8pm. Though they'll be long sold out by then, I'd think.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Soooooooooo shit.
I can only hope really, at this rate it seems they'll sell out very quick: I don't know how though, as no-one I know has gotten through.. it's absurd. BBC webby keeps updating number sold and it's very near limit...

Hope people will be up for Reading or something again this year. Nowehere near as good, and too based on weenie teens getting fucked and using it as an excuse to behave like tits... still, the lineup's looking ok... Last year was really well organised, although the main stage sound engineer(s) should have been killed.

Will

/bin/su
A lot of people seem to have accidentally managed to order the tickets several times, so expect a lot to be put back into population.

Though I'm getting increasingly pissed off with the whole farce.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah me too.

One ticket agency, one number, one website. They knew hundreds of thousands to millions of people want tickets: yet they kept their infratsructure intentionally low it seems.

Will

/bin/su
The fact I was there from 8pm has made no difference to my chances of getting a ticket. Surely a Fileplanet (*spit*) queuing system would have been fairer?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Aye, that's what I don't get: there seems to be no queuing system at all in place of first come first served. It seems to me like they have a small garden gate, and 100,000 people rushing it all at the same time trying to get through the tiny gap for one person.

Next year I'll remember to grease myself up.

Will

/bin/su
I'm getting the "not enough tickets" message very quickly now, again and again. I've pretty much given up hope of getting any tickets this year.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I can't be arsed anymore either (btw fixed pc!)...

If I get one from my luck beforehand, then yay. If not, boo.

*****. All of them.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Won't some of that ticket allocation be for tour operators, etc? Might you be able to buy tickets from a middle man?

Damini

Part of the furniture
They think it's all over...

It is now

See some people are selling them on ebay - £650 a pair from a guy who has 12 sets allegedly. Firstly, that's extortionate, and secondly, I wouldn't trust a tout with looking after my seat in a pub while I went for a wee, let alone with £650. Other tickets seem to be going for £10,000,000 so I think anti-tout ebayers are just flooding any auctions.

Will

/bin/su
I just checked my email...I have over 100 confirmations for Glastonbury tickets. Oh dear, my poor switch card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom