Glastonbury

mank!

Part of the furniture
I see you posted this at 7:59pm :)

Moz is playing! Go Glastonbury!

Will

/bin/su
It has fallen over. Bollocks, I have to stay at work until I've booked them. Damn this "no interweb at home" thing.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
There is a phone number 0870 830 2004 but funnily enough, thats engaged too.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Hrm, hopefully ill be able to nab a ticket from Ebay or something, its gonna seel out within the first hour i bet. :p

Will

/bin/su
I'm not surprised, since they sold out in 24 hours last year. I don't have enough credit in my mobile to be worth calling the hotline. I'll keep trying the site.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
You wont be able to get a ticket from ebay this year. All tickets are personalised and non transferable. Youll need id to prove the ticket is yours.

Although I heard some touts will sell you id with the ticket. Dunno how true that is.

Will

/bin/su
The pesonalisation means they shouldn't sell out so fast, but I'm not wanting to take that risk. My boss is going to start looking at me funny once he realises I should have gone home already.

Will

/bin/su
If anyone else is trying to book these, I've got through the first link, and am now stuck at this page, which is for normal UK tickets.

Will

/bin/su
Ah, just the tiny bit behind me. The new page is deader than the last one.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
I already have some :D Sister lives in Glastonbury see.

Oh and sharma you might hard a hard time getting them on ebay. As they are doing some personalised ticket jobbo thingies this year.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
As has been said by Dr_weasel, meh, wonder if theres gonna be any other way to get them.

By the time i pull up £120 its gonna be sometime next month. :(

Will

/bin/su
I finally got through...and the page told me that they had run out of allocated tickets, and try later. :/

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I gave up going since they made it too tricky to jump the fence. Paying for Glastas is like paying for sex. Not that I'd know. Err, yeh, not me :(

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'll just go to T in the Park. More friendly Scottish people there. Honest.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just booked my ticket for v2004. Muse, N*E*R*D and Massive Attack in one weekend. It's got BEST WEEKEND EVAR!"!""!" written all over it.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow I'm going to ATP Festival in Camber Sands. No Tents, No Pikeys, NO Botchalism Burgers.

CHALETS AND GOKARTS + AMAZING MUSIC.

http://www.atpfestival.com/events/line_up.php?event=9

Instead of Glasto, I'm going to Benicassim in Spain. August 6-8th. Moz, B&S and The Pixies are rumoured along with Massive Attack, The Strokes, Air and Sonic Youth. Again, No Tents(im staying in a hotel), No Pikeys. Just sun, great music and a FANTASTIC atmosphere.

fuck glastonbury!!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Will said:
I finally got through...and the page told me that they had run out of allocated tickets, and try later. :/

Unlucky Will.

Wot you gonna do now?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
Just booked my ticket for v2004. Muse, N*E*R*D and Massive Attack in one weekend. It's got BEST WEEKEND EVAR!"!""!" written all over it.
Booked my ticket a week ago, but Jamie Cullum and Jamelia!?

:eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Got phone on automatic redial, hammering the page on 3 comps.. was trying on 5 pcs and a mac, been tried calling last night from 10-1, then again at 6:40 - and totally jammed.

Not a way through to anything, this is a fucking JOKE.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Swift^ said:
Got phone on automatic redial, hammering the page on 3 comps.. was trying on 5 pcs and a mac, been tried calling last night from 10-1, then again at 6:40 - and totally jammed.

Not a way through to anything, this is a fucking JOKE.

Thats a little fanatical isnt it matey (not flaming)

I take it you REALLY want to go to it?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
I'll just go to T in the Park. More friendly Scottish people there. Honest.

Booked my tickets for this weeks ago when I failed to get tickets to see the pixies in london.

Subsequently got tickets for the pixies, but t in the park line up gets better and better.

Current rumors are that Wu-Tang might be playing on the bill too which just tops off an already superb bill.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No, I thought I'd waste my time for the fun of it.

It's the only holiday I can afford or do this year: a couple of day's break. I cannot afford a week off at any time, I cannot afford to go anywhere. It will be the only form of 'break' I get this year. Etc..

Will

/bin/su
Still waiting to get to the same stage I got to last night. This sucks. One of my mates stayed up all night, and still doesn't have any.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Swift^ said:
No, I thought I'd waste my time for the fun of it.

It's the only holiday I can afford or do this year: a couple of day's break. I cannot afford a week off at any time, I cannot afford to go anywhere. It will be the only form of 'break' I get this year. Etc..

You should really get yourself a "Petz" - caring for and petting said Petz might relieve you of some of your anxiety ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom