Glastonbury

Will

/bin/su
228 tickets in total. I'm hoping they get cancelled automatically. I had given up on ordering tickets as well.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
When it rains it pours eh?

Wait for a bus then 3 come at once...or 228.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol, at least the site held out for 5 minutes. I mean, it's not like they *knew* there would be a rush for them at all heh :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Will said:
228 tickets in total. I'm hoping they get cancelled automatically. I had given up on ordering tickets as well.

You'd better have lots of friends :)

Oh wait, you post on internet forums all day :(

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:

Dear god what a crap website! I just set up a macro and left it all night in the hope that once the order went through it would break the macro and stop trying, didnt work like that, because Moz doesnt give you a 'page cannot be displayed' message, it comes up with a little pop up alert message. It just kept retrying the whole night, well until about 12ish when the whole site died. Got two confirmation emails next morning, I have the feeling a whole lot of people have the same problem and they will disregard duplicates .. I hope..

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
You can only have 2 tickets per person anyway... so surely if you order more then that on the same details, they will get disregarded.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats cock about blaming BT. They said BT were throttling 60% of their calls. At work I have an ISDN phone, and I reckon I was making a call and hanging up on average every 4 seconds. I was doing that constantly for 2 hours. I make that ~1800 calls. So if 40% of calls were getting through, I should have at least heard the aloud.com message about 720 times.

Did I? Did I heck!

I blame the pissy Win2k servers that had running the back end of their website. High availability servers my arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom