Givf more relics :D

L

Legolias

Originally posted by <Harle>
You get relic-guards for each keep you have. From each keep you get 6 - (number of owned relics) guards. The level of those guards is directly related to the respective keep-lvl, so not affected by relics.

Is the first time I read this but sounds like it could be true :) gonna try to find more stuff about this.

H

<Harle>

it's in some patch-notes, cba to check which ones, should be like patch 1.54 or sth like that

O

old.Nol

Relics owned:

Outpost Relic Guards are reduced by 25% for every relic over 2 owned by a Realm.

3 relics owned = 75% frontier keep relic guards
4 relics owned = 50% frontier keep relic guards
5 relics owned = 25% frontier keep relic guards
6 relics owned = 0% frontier keep relic guards

http://daoc.warcry.com/index.php/content/patchs/020410

Unless something has changed since this patch but I don't think it has, mids guards got progessively harder in the RR's.

I am not against a RR, I was merely pointing out the consequences, I still believe RR's whther successfull or not, are the most fun things in the game imo.

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by old.Nol
Relics owned:
I still believe RR's whther successfull or not, are the most fun things in the game imo.

Sorry to intrude on your post, Being from Albion and all, But I agree 100% with this statement thats why i do em, Strenght Relics power relics it dont matter, getting a group off people organised and achiving a goal is an Uber feeling, Last raid myself and Herbal comanded to the very plan some 500+ people, some say zerg some know the efforts we put in etc, but defo its what the game is for,
However thats not to say you should raid us ;p

j/k

K

Kicks

imo raid um, steal hib str for our selves and give mid their own. This would remove the focus for a RR on hib as they can still raid each other and has the bonus of neither albs nor mids having the extra dmg bonus (but then neither do we).

O

old.Kerosene

I don't give a shit about numbers or whether we'd be stronger or weaker, all I care about is having fun.

imo getting all the relics and trying to defend them would be fun. Losing all the relics and trying to get the power ones back to return to the status quo would A Fun Thing for me.

So in answer to the poster, I think it's a great idea. It's not at all practical as Legoman said but it would be fun and that's the main thing.

H

Herbal Remedy

I rr mid to nerf savages and also get back at mid for raiding at crap times.

Hibernia has something that doesnt belong to you..... merlins staff hope youve been looking after it for id hate to have to clean it when i fetch it back. Yes i am comming , yes it will be primetime, yes there will be little you can do to stop me :p

Good luck trying the str relics albs actually defend now :eek2:

Btw 20% more heals on my cleric will be nice , about time clerics got some luv :D

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy

Hibernia has something that doesnt belong to you..... merlins staff hope youve been looking after it for id hate to have to clean it when i fetch it back. Yes i am comming , yes it will be primetime, yes there will be little you can do to stop me :p

Btw 20% more heals on my cleric will be nice , about time clerics got some luv :D

mah supply of crap void RA's will stop yah! I look forward to it, only chance my voidy gets to hit rr5 one day :)

O

old.Nol

You'll have to leave half your numbers at excal, because mids are waiting for you to attack us ;) It's no worries though, you'll still outnumber us 2-1, but it's better then 5 - 1.

O

old.Zuljin

With both the Str and Pow relics, we could begin makeing VW FOTM groups ^^

A

Aussie-

You should be happy Albs and Mids let you keep those pow relics, and now you want more.
For Albs they were completely "undefendable", for mids they are completly "useless". Hibs getting greedy ;/

R

Ravenbourne

lol, you have tried on several occasions to take our power relics, failed each time ofc, hibs do like a good realm defence

F

finbahr

let the albs come for our power relics they want them so much.

sorry albs unless alarm clock raid u will have no chance us hibs lub them lill power relics and imo they all should be ours we have held them for soooooo long

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
why?

Dont just agree. sit in a corner and slap your head u mong!

Or tell us why...

i just think that if we were to take the str relics it would do more harm than good because more than likely we'll lose all 6 and have 2 raid again 2 get back my power relics!!!!11twelve

M

Mirhen Morkir

If everyone rolls a lowbie Animist and parks it in Dagda/Lam, nobody will ever get to take our relics as we can just crash the zone with level 5 shroom spam :p

P

PJS

status quo - no big fights

rr - big fights

the choice is yours! :)

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by Mirhen Morkir
If everyone rolls a lowbie Animist and parks it in Dagda/Lam, nobody will ever get to take our relics as we can just crash the zone with level 5 shroom spam :p

my animist is 37 now!!!! :D

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
lol, you have tried on several occasions to take our power relics, failed each time ofc, hibs do like a good realm defence
lol @ you thinking these were real attempts ;/
There is nothing thats gonna stop Albion if they come with 500 like last time on mid

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
tried twice failed once due to zone crashing other time hib spy ruined the raid

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Nol
You'll have to leave half your numbers at excal, because mids are waiting for you to attack us ;) It's no worries though, you'll still outnumber us 2-1, but it's better then 5 - 1.
mids are to slow in everything :p ill be long gone by time mids even decide to pick up rams :p

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by finbahr
let the albs come for our power relics they want them so much.

sorry albs unless alarm clock raid u will have no chance us hibs lub them lill power relics and imo they all should be ours we have held them for soooooo long
funny i remember mids saying that before i raided guess they learnt a harsh lesson :D

N

-Nuked-

funny i remember mids saying that before i raided guess they learnt a harsh lesson :D

lies :p they allways knew you had the highest population

L

Legolias

I love how albs always use easy excuses :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Legolias
love how hibs think theyve defended there relics well mid/alb havent given much of a crap about power relics before only reason youve kept em so long :p

K

Kicks

love how hibs think theyve defended there relics well mid/alb havent given much of a crap about power relics before only reason youve kept em so long :p

Prove it imo :p

O

old.Nol

come without zerg imo, it's easy to zerg the for the win.

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by Legolias

VGN strator got his both accounts banned for it. Even Wuren wrote several times on RvR discussion he got PMs from him knowing about Alb RRs.

L

Legolias

Originally posted by -frostor-
VGN strator got his both accounts banned for it. Even Wuren wrote several times on RvR discussion he got PMs from him knowing about Alb RRs.

I'm sure there are hib spies. I'm also sure there are alb spies... and voila! I also am quite sure there are mid spies....

Though sad, every realm has them.

A

Amadon

actually alb afk-ness ruined the second one ;)

all relic raids have to deal with enemy spies - at least all hib ones do, it's a sad fact of the game

tho i agree that we couldn't hold power relics if alb came with 500+, but alb wouldn't hold power + str for long and we could end up having those lame skill-less overpowered savages ruining the game again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom