GIVEAWAY 100USD/SKINS

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@oussamaeljelali well, actually - what is this supposed $$$ deal - explain to me clearly otherwise I may get ban-happy...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
LIKE UR MOM XD

How old are you? going purely by the above picture and your attitude I'm going to bet you're 17-20 tops. Grow up, stop throwing 'MOM' insults around and instead of posting utter drivel, think about what you're actually typing and maybe people wouldn't instantly label you as a prat.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@oussamaeljelali well, actually - what is this supposed $$$ deal - explain to me clearly otherwise I may get ban-happy...

CS:GO has skins on it that are worth money.

Some servers/groups do some weird shit and 'give away skins' but there's always some sort of catch - can be 'i'll trade you my $100 skin for your $1 skin' and then there's ways to dupe people out of it.

As you say, he may be genuine - but as he's come on here, made this single post and said it's 'I found a server' not 'I've set this server up'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

This is my main point, he's claiming to be from sweden yet he's pushing $$$ site CS:GO skins, this is why I'm calling him out for being a scammer.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
OK guys thanks. Drop the insults pls and I will assess his response.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So digging deeper he's part of Fragbite.se apparently, I wonder how they would feel about him spamming forums with abusive messages.... lets find out. His real name is

*drum roll*

Per Sjölin

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So digging deeper he's part of Fragbite.se apparently, I wonder how they would feel about him spamming forums with abusive messages.... lets find out. His real name is

*drum roll*

Per Sjölin

Can we please stop witch-hunting?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

*drum roll*

Per Sjölin

... and to be honest, you guys pounced on a new member promoting his server, with what now seems a legitimate reward system. He reacted and, frankly, I don't blame him.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Can we please stop witch-hunting?

Yes...

@Jupitus could you delete the post with the picture in it please.

@oussamaeljelali I apologise for posting that image and saying other things - as Jupitus said, we regularly get spammers/scammers here, and for some bizarre reason it's become our normal response to be hostile which is wrong.

In order to prevent this in the future, I'd suggest that you introduce yourself to a forum before making threads such as this one, this is not an excuse for my or others responses, they were out of order.

I am sorry, and if we've not already put you off; welcome to Freddyshouse. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
... and to be honest, you guys pounced on a new member promoting his server, with what now seems a legitimate reward system. He reacted and, frankly, I don't blame him.

sure, see pm again.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You lot should really learn to ignore it or report it :p

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
Im sorry Jupitus, i was tryin to be nice from start, i didnt jump on anyone of them and as i said in my first post remove it if its not allowed.
I dont know what i did to them, i didnt say anything mean until they crossed the line.
So again im really sorry :(

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Im sorry Jupitus, i was tryin to be nice from start, i didnt jump on anyone of them and as i said in my first post remove it if its not allowed.
I dont know what i did to them, i didnt say anything mean until they crossed the line.
So again im really sorry :(

Dewd - stick around... I think people are realising they jumped to conclusions so as far as I am concerned all ok for now (y)

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
@BloodOmen im sorry about mom thing.
@Jupitus im sorry for (thinking about myself and wrote first post as what i want).

The rest: Sorry again and this is not scamsite and im sorry that i made it in a wrong way all this.

Lets start over :)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
@BloodOmen im sorry about mom thing.
@Jupitus im sorry for (thinking about myself and wrote first post as what i want).

The rest: Sorry again and this is not scamsite and im sorry that i made it in a wrong way all this.

Lets start over :)

If you ever promise to quit the forum and keep coming back, I want a pre-nup.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have zero trust for anyone peddling CS-skins.. or crypto-currency. It's basically the same in my book!

Also, very confused seeing Swedish being slung about. Butchering my sweet language, brutes!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread