GIVEAWAY 100USD/SKINS

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
I dont know if many play csgo but i found a good server that gives giveaway as 100 USD or 50USD SKINS.

I dont know if its okey to posted but ill do it and wait if admin removes it or not.

The group called: CSGORIP.ME (its anonymous picutre/avatar)

And im sorry admin if its not allowed to post it here.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dont know if many play csgo but i found a good server that gives giveaway as 100 USD or 50USD SKINS.

I dont know if its okey to posted but ill do it and wait if admin removes it or not.

The group called: CSGORIP.ME (its anonymous picutre/avatar)

And im sorry admin if its not allowed to post it here.

Can't you just give me a skin?

Also.

I don't think you're a native Swedener, careful, @Job will get his lynch party out.

Gwadien

@oussamaeljelali

A piece of advice.

If you're going to continue to do this, try and construct proper sentences so you have a degree of respectability and someone might take you seriously.

Also, since you've come to a forum which is like 99% European based - using USD isn't a great idea, it suggests that you're just copy and pasting messages.

Good luck.

Gwadien

ALSO.

Since when was CS:GO a console game?

Nevermind, turns out it is on Xbox.

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
I suspect a 33 year old isn't going around random forums trying to advertise something that is most likely a scam of some sort :)

U can belive me or not but its not scam.
About the euro, im from sweden even that we are not using euro or usd but does it mean that a big problem if its usd?

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
@oussamaeljelali

A piece of advice.

If you're going to continue to do this, try and construct proper sentences so you have a degree of respectability and someone might take you seriously.

Also, since you've come to a forum which is like 99% European based - using USD isn't a great idea, it suggests that you're just copy and pasting messages.

Good luck.

When wrote he first thread, i wasnt mean or said bad things? I just wrote it and i wrote in the end im sorry admin and can delete it if i made a misstage.

Was that unrespectful ? Tell me? Read all the commants and see who was unrespectful

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
U can belive me or not but its not scam.
About the euro, im from sweden even that we are not using euro or usd but does it mean that a big problem if its usd?
Then why are you advertising it? Your very first message on the forums is to promote another site.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Random name, check.
Broken English, check.
Promise of something for nothing, check.
Dodgy domain location (Montenegro), check.

Its a scam, Dave.

Fuck off.

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
Nu har jag tagit printscreen på personen som la ut den och namn, har anmält det också, have fun :)

oussamaeljelali

Regular Freddie
BTW i love ppl who doesnt have a life and need to point others life...u guys made my day xD Thanks guys

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BTW i love ppl who doesnt have a life and need to point others life...u guys made my day xD Thanks guys

You're trying to scam people on random forums usingfor CS:GO skins and you're claiming we don't have a life? how amusing.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok guys - calm down. I also found that same picture within 2 mins of searching along with links indicating that oussamaeljelali has recently set up his own CS:GO server and is trying hard to promote it... going to a gaming forum to do so is probably a reasonable idea but he didn't maybe realise how much spambot shite we have to deal with (plus I haven't followed any links he may have posted).

Let's drop the insults for now please... if you guys all followed the COC then you should know it's English only so I could just ban you all. If there is any serious material in the foreign language posts then PM me with full translations.

Play nice, eh?

(For now at least)

Users who are viewing this thread