Originally posted by Qte Eth
all 3 speed classes got 3 different insta abilityes with small timer
mes amnesia stun so ..

insta amnesia is the only insta at 2300 range?:D

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Vireb
prolly talking about counter evade:
attack speed debuff style from evade (like thats hard to get for a friar) but makes a lot of diff in a fight
and im sure most classes get similar styles

No, I was talking about the friar self haste buff, when them angel wings sprout and u start to hit a bit faster. I just happened to say debuff...ooops my bad.

R

rure

Originally posted by Qte Eth
all 3 speed classes got 3 different insta abilityes with small timer
mes amnesia stun so ..

mincer got at least 5... all I can think off atm. 2dd,stun,charm, confuse. all on a range of 700 except charm, dunno if you can put a player into combat by trying to charm him. havent been arsed to find out.

H

Hatjitjai

hib grp purge anyone?
alb bof anyone?
mid nothing.

hibs hero anyone?
mids zerkers anyone?
albs nothing

as for the topic,

50% heal on a tank isn't unique ability?(no RAs)

S

swords

Hibs have the ability to get owned by their Dragon....Unique because the other two realms can Pharm theirs for respec stones!!!!!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by swords
Hibs have the ability to get owned by their Dragon....Unique because the other two realms can Pharm theirs for respec stones!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

SO pwned! :D

M

mastade

Originally posted by Treniel-
can't belive hib are bitching about having no unique skills...most overpowered realm out of all 3...one patch and they already bitching

quite funny :)

You have been whining since the release date about your underpowered realm.. and see what you got now ^^ - lets see what we get from "whining"

D

Driwen

hibernia prydwen killed it with 150 ppl :D

L

lofff

back stab :<

O

old.Nol

yeah we suck...no idea how we consistantly smack you down? Must be our leet Insta's on our chain wearing bards...

P

Puppetmistress

Hibs got (unique):

* Instant PBAoE DD
* Only class that can cast like a zillion pets which nuke the crap out of everything in a certain area.
* Only cloth-wearer with melee-styles and parry
* Cloth-wearer with absorb as plate but still neutral to all 3 dmg-types.
* Triple Wield
* Moose
* A snare-nuking pet
* Debuff resists for a baseline DD179 nuke up to 62% on a viable specline
* 4 healing classes
* Insta AoE-amnesia on 2300 range which interrupts
* Primary healing class has access to a pet
* PBT on a x1.5 specpoint class resulting in 6 sec PBT be more viable. It's also insta so easy to turn off to safe mana and turn on when you see combat. Also PBT is a complete line which gives more then PBT alone
* Assassin with magic and access to the finest RA's.
* Stealther class (ranger) with speed-buff which is great to escape or to close in on a fleeing target.

I think I forget a few and made a few mistakes, but this comes very close I think.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Hibs got (unique):

* Instant PBAoE DD
* Only class that can cast like a zillion pets which nuke the crap out of everything in a certain area.
* Triple Wield
* Moose
* A snare-nuking pet
* 4 healing classes
* PBT on a x1.5 specpoint class resulting in 6 sec PBT be more viable. It's also insta so easy to turn off to safe mana and turn on when you see combat. Also PBT is a complete line which gives more then PBT alone
* Stealther class (ranger) with speed-buff which is great to escape or to close in on a fleeing target.

I think I forget a few and made a few mistakes, but this comes very close I think.

No offence, but I think any post proclaiming valewalkers and animists to be uber is NOT going to be taking seriously ;)
And 2 of your points are just enchanters, which, well, we all know they need a good nerfbat up the backside.
Nightshades are a joke without AP/viper up, rather than OK most of the time and godlike with the RAs up.
Mentalists can't heal, be realistic about it, my buffbot heals better than the average mentalist as far as I'm aware. But ya, 3 healing classes is a pain.
Hunters also have speed-buffs, and personally I find nothing more laughable than a hunter or ranger trying to speedshout away from me. I mean, 0dmg bleed ticks knock it down, fgs.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Hibs got (unique):

* Instant PBAoE DD
* Triple Wield
* Moose
* A snare-nuking pet
* 4 healing classes

Um, you really should read what is being said. Mastade was talking about abilities that no other realm has, for example when Hibernia alone had end regen. Not abilities that other realms have, just not the same version. Not RA's either...every realm has unique RA's.

Unique realm skills, and no, an animist is not a realm skill.

A

Arnor

you have insta aoe 2300 range lull, no other got that

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Nol
Um, you really should read what is being said. Mastade was talking about abilities that no other realm has, for example when Hibernia alone had end regen. Not abilities that other realms have, just not the same version. Not RA's either...every realm has unique RA's.

Unique realm skills, and no, an animist is not a realm skill.

I seriously fail to see why insta-PBAoE, triplewield, moose etc etc what I mentioned is not an unique realm skill.

It's unique.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Arnor2
you have insta aoe 2300 range lull, no other got that

yes but amnesia is in the other realms, so it's not unque is it...

You have end buffs! yes, but all realms now have end regen...Mastade is talking about completely unique realm skills/abilities that are not RA's.

P

Puppetmistress

You have end buffs! yes, but all realms now have end regen...

Oh, you mean like that..

Moose, triplewield have no counterparts, not even with combinations of classes.

O

old.Nol

Bezerkers have rat form, and friars have wings, it was all discussed in the previous 10 pages.

We did find a unique ability though, speed debuff, seems as if only Hibernia has it.

D

Driwen

you got an insta on 2300 range yes thats the amnesia thingy again, but the insta on 2300 range is kinda unique imo

P

Puppetmistress

Bezerkers have rat form, and friars have wings, it was all discussed in the previous 10 pages.

Moose is not only the shapeshift, but also a heal/hp-boost. Don't forget that.

O

old.BJ|Bored

insta speed boost (ranger) ?

or does mid have this ;)

T

Trinilim

ok, apparently people are getting the wrong idea about the definition of the word unique

if you add the word "insta" to an allready existing spell, it does not make that spell UNIQUE.

if you add range to an allready existing spell, it does not make that spell UNIQUE.

In and of itself, it has to have no counterpart.

which makes hampstermode / stag / arch angel NOT unique.

By ability we don't mean what ARMOR some classes can wear.

NOR do we mean what SPELLS some classes get.

AND nor do we mean the number of HEALING classes there are.

Or any type of class for that matter.

And FFS we don't mean RAs!! :p

MIDS HAVE 2 UNIQUE ABILIITIES (not including RAs): aoe stun
and aoe disease (I think)

ALBS HAVE 1 UNIQUE ABILITY (not including RAs): Necromancer absorbtion buff.

HIBS HAVE 1 UNIQUE ABILITY (not including RAs): AOE attack speed debuff.

O

old.Nol

Read the whole thread please :D I am just repeating stuff that was said throughout this discussion, I am only the bards representative ;)

D

Driwen

Read the whole thread please :D I am just repeating stuff that was said throughout this discussion, I am only the bards representative ;)

i think trin summed it up nicely tbh :p

and BJ hunter and ranger got the speed buff ;).

O

old.BJ|Bored

aha so albs unique in that we dont get it!

hey that seems so familiar ;o

F

-Freezingwiz-

You have end buffs! yes, but all realms now have end regen...Mastade is talking about completely unique realm skills/abilities that are not RA's.

no offence but a spell that can interupt on 2300 range stop speed, stop casting, and a low lvl amnesia that has NOT RECAST TIMER = bard vs caster then the caster has no chance to cast !...
if the bard get the sorc as taget then he can stop alb mezz totaly !

but well....

Every realm has it´s own abelitys:

Mids are killers in melee - Zergers
Hibs are killers in range/pbaoe - Chanters
Alb are made to survive 5 sek longer with plate & heal chant ^^

B

bult

Originally posted by Trinilim

MIDS HAVE 2 UNIQUE ABILIITIES (not including RAs): aoe stun
and aoe disease (I think)

aoe disease is not unique

A

Arnor

trin: everyone got aoe-disease, always has been, always will be like that afaik.

And how about powertap?
necro abs buff isnt unique, bd's have it too
how about the absorb DEbuff, thats unique
powertransfer
dps-debuffchant
pbaoe-dot

Alb is TEH land of uniqueness tbh

O

old.BJ|Bored

imo tho adding insta to an ability changes its usefullness so much it should count as unique ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom