Give Unique Hib Ability

T

Tigerius

So Mids are whining over no special RA's, Hibs whining over no special abilities and Albion with the most classes is basically meant to have the same things as the other realms spread over more classes? :/ In a sense we already do.

Nope not buying that, I'd rather have fewer classes heavier stacked with "old" "normal" abilities then be given some new semi-support stuff on an otherwise not support class.

E

Exrex

Hibs got baseline stun......dunno about mid but alb doesn´t have that. And imo. that stun is f*cking annoying ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Exrex
Hibs got baseline stun......dunno about mid but alb doesn´t have that. And imo. that stun is f*cking annoying ;)
vs insta stun?

D

Danya

Originally posted by Exrex
Cleric has baseline stun FYI. As does healer.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by mastade

Mid got AE stun, aswell as insta AE stun
Alb got that anti-mezz buff plus the Necro absorb buff
Hib got nothing

i say.. Give Hib a unique ability again!

Hibs have 9 sek QC able caster stun, Chanters have 50% debuff of there own DD
Hibs have End chant that doesn´t "cost" any thing....(Palas use power, Mids will use Conc soon)
Hibs have a Healer/wannabe tank with 6 sek pbt.... (alb have caster that only wanna have 10 sek pbt due to power cost + dmg)
Hibs have a Speed-Rez-Heal-CC-Power-End Char that combine a lot of alb/Mid chars...

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Danyan
Cleric has baseline stun FYI. As does healer.

dum di dum..... look at clerics range on stun..! wOw 1350... was 1000 before.... FYI !

T

Tilda

Hibs have Yog!!!!!!

You use Yog
Alb X is stunned
Yog hits Alb X for 2 dammage!
Alb X is encumbered
Alb X Cannot move.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by ab_fluid
necros got some kinda pbaoe ain't they? and can't cabalists kinda heal? :p

They transfer HP ^^

T

Trinilim

Not talking about RA's, but the unique ablities each realm has -

Once upon a time hib used to have a powerful unique ability which the other realms didn't have, called "End song" - Then they decided to give both alb and mid an even better version

Now...

Hib got nothing

oh yes, I suppose insta 2300-range amnesia + insta blade turn + insta mez + perma snare casting pet + tanks that get +80% hp and 1 natural insta heal + castable stun on all casters = not unique abilities at all.

whine more

C

Carlos Bananos

Re: Re: Give Unique Hib Ability

Originally posted by Trinilim
oh yes, I suppose insta 2300-range amnesia + insta blade turn + insta mez + perma snare casting pet + tanks that get +80% hp and 1 natural insta heal + castable stun on all casters = not unique abilities at all.

whine more

And thats all AFTER they whine for our light tank, to be the same as thier light tank :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.LandShark
How does 3 healing classes and 2 PBAEers strike you as unique?

4 healing classes. Mentalist can heal too.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
Hibs have 9 sek QC able caster stun, Chanters have 50% debuff of there own DD
Hibs have End chant that doesn´t "cost" any thing....(Palas use power, Mids will use Conc soon)
Hibs have a Healer/wannabe tank with 6 sek pbt.... (alb have caster that only wanna have 10 sek pbt due to power cost + dmg)
Hibs have a Speed-Rez-Heal-CC-Power-End Char that combine a lot of alb/Mid chars...

End song does cost something, firstly it is ranged(like mids will become) it's costs the fact that we have to wield a drum, therefore cannot wield a shield or a sword. It can be interupted, ensuring that it can't be started up. It's on a class that wears RF leather(as opposed to tin or wearer) and is easily the major focus of any attack. All this in a realm that has the highest end style expenditure of all the realms.

Seems to me as if you're another person that knows plenty about bards.

G

Gahldir

lol

you trying to insinuate that the hib end regen is the best version of all the realms?

:lol:

M

mac_kraakebolle

Originally posted by old.LandShark
How does 3 healing classes and 2 PBAEers strike you as unique?

4 healing classes dont forgett mentalists allso

and look at your unique RAs counts as part of the realm if u ask me

F

fl_gorre

grp purge , BoaD 0_o

necro melee absorb lol!
necros in RvR grps hilarious
:)

hibs are goas love child
accept it
mids/albs need to zerg to win fights
:p

K

Kobold

ahahahahhahahah....r u st00pid? :eek:

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by fl_gorre
grp purge , BoaD 0_o

necro melee absorb lol!
necros in RvR grps hilarious
:)

hibs are goas love child
accept it
mids/albs need to zerg to win fights
:p

that's your excuse and you're sticking to it...

W

wrathofsauron

Ever heard of wardens?

mid/alb pbt = cloth

Warden: pbt,ip,scale!! and more hitpoints.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by dimerian
Thats all ya need imo. :m00:
I agree...then some twat insinuated that hibs have the best form of end, had to fix that misconception...

W

wrathofsauron

Not talking about RA's, but the unique ablities each realm has -

Once upon a time hib used to have a powerful unique ability which the other realms didn't have, called "End song" - Then they decided to give both alb and mid an even better version

Now...

Hib got nothing

Once upon a time hibneria players could farm 500k rp per week, we had endregen the other realms had not, now we can't farm 500k rp per week anymore thus we need a new totally unfair ability again over the other two realms.

hib grp purge anyone?
alb bof anyone?
mid nothing.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Once upon a time hibneria players could farm 500k rp per week, we had endregen the other realms had not, now we can't farm 500k rp per week anymore thus we need a new totally unfair ability again over the other two realms.

hib grp purge anyone?
alb bof anyone?
mid nothing.

believe me, we can still farm 500k/week

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by wrathofsauron

hib grp purge anyone?
alb bof anyone?
mid nothing.

I thought Mid had radar?

F

-Freezingwiz-

Re: Re: Re: Give Unique Hib Ability

Originally posted by old.Nol
End song does cost something, firstly it is ranged(like mids will become) it's costs the fact that we have to wield a drum, therefore cannot wield a shield or a sword. It can be interupted, ensuring that it can't be started up. It's on a class that wears RF leather(as opposed to tin or wearer) and is easily the major focus of any attack. All this in a realm that has the highest end style expenditure of all the realms.

Seems to me as if you're another person that knows plenty about bards.

What does it COST for a "healer" to run end chant ? u can´t fight? (again bard is a healer after all) Bards can Heal while playing chants ! ( well before Alb got power buff Mincers was just able to play power song + DD a bit -> roughs fight -> they where unable to do anything els then PS)

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Give Unique Hib Ability

What does it COST for a "healer" to run end chant ? u can´t fight? (again bard is a healer after all) Bards can Heal while playing chants ! ( well before Alb got power buff Mincers was just able to play power song + DD a bit -> roughs fight -> they where unable to do anything els then PS)

fyi - bards do not have end chant, that would be paladin's. Holding a shield is not for offense, it's for defense.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
In the only of the 3 realms that don´t have insta-mezz / insta-stun

Try again
er

albs have insta stun just btw

hibs don't have insta stun, dont have ae stun, don't have anti-mez, dont have abs chant

W

wrathofsauron

Re: Re: Re: Give Unique Hib Ability

Originally posted by old.Nol
I thought Mid had radar?

Probably invented by a hib ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom