Give me a Bloody Chance

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
i dont add on fg's unless i see them behave in a way that i dislike :)

Does that mean when they kill your realm mates xD

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
imo to the retard thread starter if you want to solo take up chess

do no favours expect no favours that way you won't get upset in the long run

had a fight with nightshade he was on like 10%hp some fag alb just jumped in killed me and the nightshade won't mention names not worth giving em something to giggle about:) but shit happens get back up shake of the dust soldier on fools:twak:

You really can NOT complain about people adding, Considering you tend to have 7 group mates with you.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
we have very different views on the world then

Next thing the people with this view are gonna try and implement the 1vs 1 in a game like battlefield 2 or a similar game...it would surely be apreciated:p
Some guys starting to scream at the guys in their own team for not letting them finnish someone off by himself.
People would laugh there.....and im shaking my head here as well.
Its a strange notion and something that springs from wanting to own a fight or situasion not letting someone else share in on it.
Im not referring to only the guy that started the thread..rather to all the people that thinks like this.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
pip.you might wanna consider that alb checked the name tag saw it was you an added for a reason?

bradlex... one of the gr8 perks of being an underpowered stealther is of course u avoid alot of the dickheads.... If you choose to play a heavy tank solo (ie a strong class that hands it to stealthers) you get the disadvantage of getting steamrollered.

roll a stealther :)

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
u want 1vs1 and be left alone ? well u know, u got to build respect first :)

We've tried to avoid killing u 2on1 one day, 30 min later u're left into meleerange with a /wave, standing among us you thanked us with a slam once we were attacked by a grp of 3

Do you seriously expect ppl to leave you alone just coz u whine about beeing on the wrong end this time ?
Now we can enjoy ganking u even more, thx m8 :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol I've only ever seen you in a trio with a Skald and Spiritmaster, hanging near Beno T2. I'd happily zerg you if I had the chance.

occy

Loyal Freddie
What thesa said, u add on others but cry when get added on, gg

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
pip.you might wanna consider that alb checked the name tag saw it was you an added for a reason?

bradlex... one of the gr8 perks of being an underpowered stealther is of course u avoid alot of the dickheads.... If you choose to play a heavy tank solo (ie a strong class that hands it to stealthers) you get the disadvantage of getting steamrollered.

roll a stealther :)
Doesn't help much when you get chaingrappled and shot at by 2 archers, or /beckoned then PAd (ok most still manage to miss somehow) several times in what you thought was gonna be a solo fight :( WTT for skald often, speed is a bit tougher as a gank-avoiding tool but I'd prefer the extra offense overall personally.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Void959 said:
Doesn't help much when you get chaingrappled and shot at by 2 archers, or /beckoned then PAd (ok most still manage to miss somehow) several times in what you thought was gonna be a solo fight :( WTT for skald often, speed is a bit tougher as a gank-avoiding tool but I'd prefer the extra offense overall personally.

oi my favmincer :D

Lovely fights vs u and you play very fair and honourable, good to see albs behaving like you do :)

/hug

On topic, you reap what you sow, end of story.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maeloch said:
Made a point of adding on u today when others left you, seen as you've done it to mael a few times. Quite happy to leave peeps, but imo you need to clean up ur own act if u expect the same.

What Maeloch said.

I leave on my Arms to solo just to have my butt slammed by you with some SMs and Healers god knows what stuck to you and it ends up with me loging my Sorc in to get some stupid revenge.

pip

Banned
Ho behave all you tarts where did i complain about being added on?

i said shit happens

if i complained about being added on you would'nt have nothing else to read on these forums just me /BLAH /BLAH /BLAH

Now be good boys and girls or santa wont leave you nothing under your christmas tree

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shitnoobs will quite happily help kill the server :)

come classic :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Next thing the people with this view are gonna try and implement the 1vs 1 in a game like battlefield 2 or a similar game...it would surely be apreciated:p
Some guys starting to scream at the guys in their own team for not letting them finnish someone off by himself.
People would laugh there.....and im shaking my head here as well.
Its a strange notion and something that springs from wanting to own a fight or situasion not letting someone else share in on it.
Im not referring to only the guy that started the thread..rather to all the people that thinks like this.

i wasn't referring to the adding-thing. i was just thinking about the credentials a person has to reach to be called a retard.

also about all this adding buisness. i don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting to get streamrolled all the time, and all the ''oh, you got killed in an RvR-zone/dungeon'' are more annoying than the whines.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't have time to setup a BB and build a template to make my Sorcerer overpowered, so I try to kill whatever's killable for me. But hey, that's life inside a game I guess. You can blame me for that, but I don't care. Just like you don't care whenever some stealther ganks me. Of course, once someone is obviously soloing someone, I won't intervene, but hey, that rarely happens.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
You dont Desere ANY chances you little /rude /laugh spamming wanker....

What little respect i had for you has completly gone now and YOU WILL BE ADDED ON AT ALL TIMES from now on!

Gamah

Banned
Lookdaddy said:

What little respect i had for you has completly gone now and YOU WILL BE ADDED ON AT ALL TIMES from now on!

Someone got Warripwned!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Lookdaddy said:

ow noooo!

you will add on him?

gosh, i think he will run in fear now. yep, i'm sure he will, actually, i think he will never play again, yep he's so scared!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:

LoL What about the 50 times your grp perma adds and farms every single day.

Yeh lets boat to beno, o no wait i can't fg albs roaming/camping docks/bridge killing me evrysingle time.

You get what you deserve and im glad your pissed you little prick! :)

Gamah

Banned
brad said:

Yeh lets boat to beno, o no wait i can't fg albs roaming/camping docks/bridge killing me evrysingle time.

Now lads, its Xmas eve, take a break from the fucking bitching for one night..hell even im not flaming :eek: And drink many, many, many, many beers!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
He deserves what he gets to be honest, just another worthless BG bot.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Now lads, its Xmas eve, take a break from the fucking bitching for one night..hell even im not flaming :eek: And drink many, many, many, many beers!

Or wine mmmm:drink:

Here Gamah have a :drink: from me Merry Xmas :cheers:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:

ROFL... and what grp would this be then? as i aint had any grps for AGES (have mainly solo'd) think you need to go to specsavers for some new glasses

Only little prick i see here is you.. :wanker:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
LoL me and plenty of other people would have seen you for the past few days camping brynja bridge, and don't deny it, i saw you 2 days ago yesterday and today at the bridge, so don't say you havent grped with them.

And even today when at da behn i saw you with a fg albs who added on the mids when hibs were charing tower. Probably the same grp who camps the bridge 24/7.

If you hadn't pissed me of i wouldn't laugh at you 2 or 3 tiems would i? i don't go find a random person and go hey let me laugh at them everytime i see them.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
If you want to have solo fights roll a stealther ( well maybe you will get like 2 solo fights in a night :p ) but anyway visible solo is asking to be chained unless you have speed :eek:

anyway merry xmas i'm off! :drink:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
he just bumped another post, don't worry.

And happy christmas.:cheers:

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL..... you didnt see me at the bridge today, thats for sure, only place we went was hib lol

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No fucking chance for the biggest hypocrit on the server :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom