Give me a Bloody Chance

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Can people please give me a chance in rvr. People know i solo very often mostly 95% of the time. But im just sick of being chain ganked by fg's or groups of 5 stealthers.

Or having person after person add on my 1v1 fight.

Just give me a bloody chance for fuck sake.

And if you do fight me, can you please not just run away from me as soon as you start loosing and then get friends to try and kill me?

So please can people have the decency in rvr to maybe leave me if your in a fg, or not chain add on all the fights i get.

As you noticed im pissed of, but you would be if you went 2 hours with 10 deaths and 0 kills.

Just things are getting (rediulous) now, and im just fed up with it.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Well, When you solo alot you get treat like the rest.. an enemy and free rps;x

It would be nice if people would leave ya, just cant see it happening mate.

Come classic !!111

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
everyone loves vamps i duno where u solo though i barely ever see you do you go lagramon? :touch:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I never add on your fights. However you did add on mine yesterday... so maybe i won't just stand by the next time someone is attacking you.

illu

Part of the furniture
As a visible soloer, I can only think it must be pretty nasty out there, but I'm sure if people see that you are solo, you'll get a few that will fight you "fairly". Keep plugging away and just tweak RAs etc for soloing, maybe try and get items that give you some sort of speed to chase people when they run, or use a snare style?
Once you get a reputation like Kagato for being a soloing good fight tank, I'm sure you will be fine.

Oli - Illu

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
I love to solo too but it is gotten too the point that i wish they add a lvl 50 solo bg, too many adds and lame grps :puke:

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
I agree :D
conquer style if you're hammer specced and throw weapon if you're battlemaster

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
i dont add on fg's unless i see them behave in a way that i dislike :)

and soon.. ill revenge myself on all fg's that adds on my fights with GS and poison spikes etc, every time i can.. ill go respec to vanish aswell..

but m8, good advice is to ignore the rp's.. just play to have fun and screw the rp system.. thinking about the rp's and doing /stats every second will only draw u further to the dark side :)

And if ur a warrior and gonna solo several stealths.. go get WH,SoM and malice/battler, ip2 and purge :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
anything else you want the rest of the realm to help you with:p?
Tbh i find it more anoying that people from my old realm hugs and kiss the albs/mids and are buttee boys with everyone else but the people in their own realm.
I find it anoying that when im fighting an rr10 stealther that outhits me with 200 damage each swing my realm m8s stand by and clap to a "fair" fight and let me die...now thats teamwork in every way:p
Once upon a time in the "good old" days as everyone referrs to all the time....we killed everyone in the other realm and sometimes there was even some teamwork behind it:p
And im growing sick and tired of every guy on this forum trying to be that good noble heroic character that never "helps"on another fight. You all posted a whine...and 1000 other stealthers established i ur threads, that you added on them ....OK? so skip the goodie hero crap..cause non of you are better and more good then anyone else. The so called adding codex is just viable whenever you feel like using it....its the most egoistic reasoning in the history of this game, and only time i would consider not stepping in and kill another realm person would be if i friend of mine( that i can respect) have a good fight and wanna finnish it.....

pip

Banned
imo to the retard thread starter if you want to solo take up chess

do no favours expect no favours that way you won't get upset in the long run

had a fight with nightshade he was on like 10%hp some fag alb just jumped in killed me and the nightshade won't mention names not worth giving em something to giggle about:) but shit happens get back up shake of the dust soldier on fools:twak:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
imo to the retard thread starter if you want to solo take up chess

exactly what in wanting to get just one 1vs1 fight once in a while makes you a retard? :(

pip

Banned
pjuppe said:
exactly what in wanting to get just one 1vs1 fight once in a while makes you a retard? :(
No but expecting 1v1 all the time does

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Made a point of adding on u today when others left you, seen as you've done it to mael a few times. Quite happy to leave peeps, but imo you need to clean up ur own act if u expect the same.

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Can people please give me a chance in rvr. People know i solo very often mostly 95% of the time. But im just sick of being chain ganked by fg's or groups of 5 stealthers.

Or having person after person add on my 1v1 fight.

Just give me a bloody chance for fuck sake.

And if you do fight me, can you please not just run away from me as soon as you start loosing and then get friends to try and kill me?

So please can people have the decency in rvr to maybe leave me if your in a fg, or not chain add on all the fights i get.

As you noticed im pissed of, but you would be if you went 2 hours with 10 deaths and 0 kills.

Just things are getting (rediulous) now, and im just fed up with it.

When i return to the game.. my answer to this will be NO!!!!

Afteral, when you are grouped you act in the exact same mannor as you refering to in this post, how do you think people feel when you do it? I know i just add you to my KoS list when in a group. Dont care if they say leave you i will stop and kill you :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I still haven't forgiven you for killing me when I was on my poor, defenseless (but incredibly sexy!) cleric in PoC. So no Bloody Chances given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom