Give back old Exc :<

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
more like excal ruined it for pryd tbh :p
at least from stealther PoV, on prydwen the non-adding rules were respected much more than on Excal, we got used to it and I remember when they clustered I got suddenly added and zerged down, was like wtf those excal zergers:D

aye was only excal stealthers that zergt :p

pip never zergt or added :D

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The cluster operation was poorly implemented and big part of the problem comes from that. Instead of encouraging the 2 communitys to merge it created more divisions and frustrations.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
as far as i recall Deadly Shadows were a prydwen guild, and kinda took stealthzerging to a whole new level ;b

iirc NP used to run 2fg on excal at one point to get the noobs to rr5 ^_^ keke.

and indeed both servers may have been zergy back in OF.. the only difference was! prydwen was clearly the stronger server :p all excal had to offer was what? 4-5 good guilds spread across all the realms? and by good i mean people that held there own vs 2-3fg back in the day.. not some random nubs that camped in MG rooms pbaoeing for months on end to get high rr :l face it prydwen was far superior when it was active :p

Edit: yes deadly shadows were zerging clueless tools :p we know this

krall

Fledgling Freddie
5 Stealthers for a bd? nps!

Strafe and lifetap, Strafe and Lifetap! while they tried to kill you and ignored the heal pets xD

hehe Brite remeber the time there was a bug after a opdate, and ur pets poped them sth thats was grp'd at mmge? :)...Was so funny

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Pip's hunter wasn't bad back in the day, iirc, he was generally solo or duo and unbuffed :p Aldoran and co™ were the wankers to look out for back in OF :p

was pip really playing that far back:p? I always thought of him as very very young...so that gives me ideas that he sits there in OF 9 years old playing his scout:p!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
pip was a very very noobish unbuffed hunter back then, was always a pleasure raping him in 5 sec

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
was pip really playing that far back:p? I always thought of him as very very young...so that gives me ideas that he sits there in OF 9 years old playing his scout:p!

the dudes been playing ages with the kobbie skald pip pirip iirc

brad

Fledgling Freddie
more like excal ruined it for pryd tbh :p
at least from stealther PoV, on prydwen the non-adding rules were respected much more than on Excal, we got used to it and I remember when they clustered I got suddenly added and zerged down, was like wtf those excal zergers:D

Yeh give pryd back tbh. We had a very tight community back then and it ruled!!!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Pips been playing since beta i think and is an amazing age of 39 or something so even though DaoC is getting old i hardly think he was playing in OF at an age of 9 dudes ... but wtf do i know anyway :)

Fuck i'm not even gonna start on ur never ending discussions .. i prefer to live in the present instead of the past.... and in the present must of u are acting like ......

/Mirk

MegaMaejter

Banned
as far as i recall Deadly Shadows were a prydwen guild, and kinda took stealthzerging to a whole new level ;b

I was one of the co-founders of DS, and the only reason we made that guild was b/c some of us on the alb stealth community got fed up with FGs chasing you down, adding on your fights, pbaoing near where you stealthed to grief kill you and so on, and then we had the SB stealthzerg @ MMG wich camped around the clock. We took the stealthzerg to extreme lenghs though wich pissed off alot of people..but hey we got even :d

And a fun fact about that guild was that we got 18 million rps in less then 4 weeks, was nr1 guild in last month rp, world wide wich was kinda lolz.. hate on m8z~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom