gimps

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Wtf, aint 1:20 am primetime on a friday ?. only weaklings and partyfreaks aint online there! get a life! play daoc! =O)))))))))))))

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Let me get this straight,relic carrier dropped off the stairs and died?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Let me get this straight,relic carrier dropped off the stairs and died?

belive he did a "steveh", ie tried too jump out from windows in relic room :p

then after a good 5mins of stevehing, mids came. :fluffle:

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
Yet the Mids feel the need to taunt the Hibs.

They dont taunt the albs since they afraid they wont outnumber their enemy then :O

hi dere selective memory of hibs constantly always harrassing mids when keep taking in alb ALL the time ? if you cant be arsed defending your keeps..... which lets face it with the amount of PBAOE and animists you have should be piss easy... then you dont deserve to have relics

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yet the Mids feel the need to taunt the Hibs.

They dont taunt the albs since they afraid they wont outnumber their enemy then :O

Even if we took all alb keeps they wouldnt come out as they have nothing too defend. Do the math mistar genius.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:
wasent that many lvl 50 mids online, get real for a change, zapsi :p

Said how many online didnt say lvl 50 ? tilbage til 6 klasse NÅ

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
belive he did a "steveh", ie tried too jump out from windows in relic room :p

then after a good 5mins of stevehing, mids came. :fluffle:

????

Morimdin

Banned
Aeris said:
omg try capture it real time, retards!
!
i recal mids jumping relic keep at: Europa Cup FINALS, at night-time, no earlier than 05:00 engladin tajm, so STFU YOU MAGGAFAGGA :) :fluffle: alcohol does bad things to you :<

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Said how many online didnt say lvl 50 ? tilbage til 6 klasse NÅ

well like a lvl 20 can do anything when albs attacking relics ? :eek:
and btw, did u know how many mids were online? no...
except... if u still got your spy account ofc
Dont assume stuff...

og husk nu, det er mig der er lærerinden her, zapsi :p

oh and btw.. nice attempt Albs... disturbing me in my crafting ;)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
My god u mids are fucking pathetic about time u grew up, QQ about albs taking ur str relic wtf? its game grow up and get a fecking life will ya. I read about ya whining cos hibs started to fight in Odin wtf? to that too. If ya dont like it feck off out the game and and out of emain. Game no fun with losers all about the place.
And before u flame me, i dont give a shit so no point :twak:

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
My god u mids are fucking pathetic about time u grew up, QQ about albs taking ur str relic wtf? its game grow up and get a fecking life will ya. I read about ya whining cos hibs started to fight in Odin wtf? to that too. If ya dont like it feck off out the game and and out of emain. Game no fun with losers all about the place.
Rofl!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Penlid said:

mids still have all the str relics? QQ :p

mids whining because its a night time raid that all :cheers:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
thats the point ur moaning cos they tried taking it, sad losers

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
can i whine about mids still having str relics???

cant albs EVER do something right?

if it werent for you silly muppets fuxing up mid wouldve been free to get powrelics and nerf the hibs a bit... but noooooo...

albs cant even raid unwanted artifacts if they got dropped inside their own PK i think ;)

ps. if you dont get the concept of parody, please do tell me how stupid i am :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:

I would say albs have no life because they sit up at 02.00 trying to get relics in a game ;)

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Mordur said:
was a nice attempt, i applaud makeshift relicraids, they are usually the most fun to organise methinks

and at least albs are trying again... finally found the way out of apkE? :)

You should try play Alb/Prydwen... instead of the forever op realm that midgard is.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Arus Canus said:
You should try play Alb/Prydwen... instead of the forever op realm that midgard is.

ive heard alot of bad things about alb/prydwen, one being that theres alot of morons that spoil your fun :wub:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
>.< I didn't mind the albs going for the relic, nice attempt.

I _DO_ mind when the person I killed gave me 0 rps =( nerf at being killed before... bastards...

Anyway ;o try again please albs... I need 900 rps. [also: nerf at 4 mincers attacking you at the same time xD]

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
so no albs or hibs ever use grapple? :m00:

Was not the point.

Was the 28 buff exploit !
<Hey look at me, im a big fat middie bug abuser! Your nasty grpple wont work on me. hahaha> :flame:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Yeah, I would have gone for the power relics instead!

what Grobo said :)
Dunno why albs dont want pow relics.. they got some nice caba grps going, and they will own with those pow relics tbh :)

or.....

Maybe im saying this so we can keep str relics? hi hi

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Melachi said:
Dont let them draw you in Steveh, USP aint been RvRin in a while so they need someone to flame. Ignore it :)
lol

Have been in RvR, I just tend to log soon after getting zerged 5 minutes after entering Emain by the same people who tend to flame Steveh and I for zerging, when we usually don't. So I guess they weren't zerging either then, only running 5 seconds apart and, cause they're all dwarves, have very bad eye-sight so are unable to see that the group they were chasing were actually other Middies.

Oh look, there's someone smaller than me, must be a Luri! he's on 10% hp! let's kill him before he grows!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt trying too flame steveh, just heard a story about steveh trying too jump out from relic keep windows with relics, and failed... :p

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
lol

Have been in RvR, I just tend to log soon after getting zerged 5 minutes after entering Emain by the same people who tend to flame Steveh and I for zerging, when we usually don't. So I guess they weren't zerging either then, only running 5 seconds apart and, cause they're all dwarves, have very bad eye-sight so are unable to see that the group they were chasing were actually other Middies.

Oh look, there's someone smaller than me, must be a Luri! he's on 10% hp! let's kill him before he grows!

I think you misunderstood me, I was saying that do anything worth flaming you over. I was simply saying that since you have a lower profile in RvR atm (since you dont RvR as often now, for whatever reason is not relevant) that someone else will have to fit the 'flame shoes', so they picked someone else (i.e. Steveh which Remi has explained now that it wasnt a flame which is fair enough).

All I was saying to Steveh was to ignore any flames that do come his way otherwise he will get the 'flame shoes' back on. And hes a decent guy who really doesnt deserve the abuse he got, like you, allthough youve been convinsing me otherwise on irc lately
nana.gif

It wasnt a flame at you (USP) or at remi
nana.gif

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
pfft! gotta convince you more then ;)

And I like flames, brightens my day up tbh :)

Not in rvr much with guild group due to juggling specs/setup/artifacts about, expect it to take about another week, if Jacinas would level a bit faster ofc ;)

And yeah, agree with you on Steveh, from what I can tell, he's a decent guy, and doesn't deserve even a portion of the stuff that has been thrown at him tbh.

Doesn't stop you having fun though does it Remi? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom