gimps

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
its currently 1:20am, i just got home, im pissed as shit, i log on to ding ml3 on the arbiter and what do i see? albs capture the str relic? you gimps!! omg try capture it real time, retards!

again im really drunk, so no doubt ill be apologising tomorrow but until then, fsck you!!

i like cheesecake!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
stupoid mids taking it back as i post.......

i like beer ? :drink:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, not gonna same lame or anything.

But Albs you only have yourselves to blame for whats going to come :p

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
well they didn´t even get it out the courtyard.

They would have to get it into the courtyard before getting it out tbh :) carrier died by the DF portal :D

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
Realy good try on that RR. Hope you don't stop trying, it keep us on our toes :wub:

Lots of fights all over this evning/night. RvR have realy picked up here on prydwen.

Now go and take Power relics from the hibs. We did take all there keeps for you :rolleyes:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
dunnno us hibs knew somthing was going on since 12ish . we got special sences that tell us these things ;)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
"Every mid relicraid was done during primetime!" GWB

Was very much an adhoc raid. The idea, planning and execution all happend within 2 hours. Both ram teams did a good job, dropped the 2nd and 3rd gates at the same time. But we didn't have good cover on the outside and a few SMs got into the tower. That's what kept the relic inside, so well played by those guys!

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest albs were out RvR and someone put forward the idea so like sek said was just an adhoc raid before bed nothing major. If anything it wasa shock to see more than 4 fg of albs in rvr.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
was a nice attempt, i applaud makeshift relicraids, they are usually the most fun to organise methinks

and at least albs are trying again... finally found the way out of apkE? :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
24/7 game, the servers don't just switch off when the majority of people go to bed.

And besides, nowadays there's usually 4fg Mids plus stealthers running around Emain at midnight, so you can't really say there's no-one online.

Nice try Albs, unlucky.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
was 289 mids online more then hibs had 20.00 cet must be hard to defend with so many online :eek:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
rofl, not gonna same lame or anything.

But Albs you only have yourselves to blame for whats going to come :p

Oh no, don't do a morning raid and take all our relics now. :(

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
remi said:
albs suck arse.

... almost as much as grapple bug exploiting mids, eh?

I never post on the rvr forum, mainly because I don't have an e-penis to measure, but GET REAL!

Wajn because we try, wajn because we don't.....

/salute to the albs that tried. Worth respect imo.

Bigger /salute to seksy for humouring me and giving it a go... next time we'll do better hun :wub:

Darklis.

Not a great RvR'er...but one who likes to try defend her realm.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zapsi said:
was 289 mids online more then hibs had 20.00 cet must be hard to defend with so many online :eek:

Yet the Mids feel the need to taunt the Hibs.

They dont taunt the albs since they afraid they wont outnumber their enemy then :O

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:

wasent that many lvl 50 mids online, get real for a change, zapsi :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Minn said:
wasent that many lvl 50 mids online, get real for a change, zapsi :p

Think point Zapsi is trying to make Hib/Pryd had about 250-280 primetime online.

That is ALL people not just level 50. You prolly had high 500's online.

Poag

m00?
tbh on a friday night you can't really call it a night raid [in the same sense as 3-5 am raids mid week] maybe a late raid..but not exactly a night..even tho it was at night.....does that make any sense?

On a friday almost everyone stay up and plays l8..i bet if someone ran the stats it would show that 'prime time' as such runs much much later on a friday night [after all..the people who have jobs its one of the few nights they can play really late.

But like Usp says...the servers don't shut down at night...and you didn't exactly appear to have a problem responding...after we hit the keep we had meby...8 minutes? ~maybe~ before the grps started arrving...so the mid pop must still ahve been quite high...unless they used 3rd party to get people ingame [/me tuts]

Anyway..had a great evening..logged at 2am 30k rps better off on my scout and with a couple of scrolls i needed [/me fluffles Yerk] and had a giggle taking on fg mids n hibs with a theur 2 scouts and a fire wizard.

Have a nice weekend all!

-Gale

ps- we had a little bet going in /o about what the mid whine would be this time....i think i lost but i can't remeber who won! well done mids...keep up the whine! always nice to know who u can trust to provide quality whine :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom