gimps

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
oh, and if you've noticed, the irc stuff I'm saying is usually just aimed at Septina cause I love winding the huggable gimp up over the whole rvr/1fg thing, makes it fun :D

Though I do tend to hit the AoE version sometimes ofc! But only when people take the game too seriously (note: game) and start f'in and blindin when they get killed/zerged/added/mezzed/stunned/lagged/emoted/PE'd/grappled/counter-grappled-28-buff-thingy/spraggonated-by-Loch/any-other-thing-that-could-be-cause-for-qq. And yes, I do it myself as well, then kick myself afterwards if SF hasn't done it already (with added ban ofc) ;)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
wasnt trying too flame steveh, just heard a story about steveh trying too jump out from relic keep windows with relics, and failed... :p

i not remember this. i think you cant jump out from the relic windows becouse its to small.
hm,maybe with your strafe skills ............ :)

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
QQ middies!
omg lol knew that sumone would say that :p ...was really pissed on you as you took the str relic in the night, as mid's getting it back in like 10 mins ?

imo mids > albs :D

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
ive heard alot of bad things about alb/prydwen, one being that theres alot of morons that spoil your fun :wub:

aye, they're known as Mids

nerfbbs

Fledgling Freddie
And ... ?

xxManiacxx said:
yes grats albs on bringing back night time raids.

Grats arseholes on having 3fgs rrr8+ plus stealth zerg camping milegates at any other time. :kissit:

A Loyal Member of Guardians of Power
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If buffbots were allowed in the Olympics I'd use a motorbike in the 100M sprint

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom