Gimp Yourself !!!

L

lude-fc

nerf the uber chain stun on theur air pets :p
nerf instant pbt cast on wardens :)

A

acei

Nice idea, i vote to nerf Necromancers in PvP but but make them better in RvR.

R

Ravenbourne

PvE blade/shield hero, before i respecced to LW i could quite happily solo any red, slash weak mob, and a couple of purps too without using moose. fins no problem with moose. The Return blade chain just destryed them after a block which with 42 + 13 skill was quite a lot. Usually had a bit of a problem in RvR as most chanters dont understand that they should stay close if i had them on guard/intercept.
Only ever leveled a chanter to 15 but I agree the pet focus shield should be in the enchantments spec line and they are really getting on my nerves lately. I was soloing my lowbie ranger at the curm camp and someone started pet pulling the mobs, they died fairly fast which was quite funny but still annoying.

B

benedictines

I agree - necros are pve gods, but in rvr = power battery

Friars are balanced Jiggs? Theres a whole lot of stuff that needs fixing...Again, theyre another example of good in pve, weaker in rvr

Rather than highlight one class, I would say nerf all PBAOE - one character should not be able to wipe 15-22 in a fight....

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by benedictines
Friars are balanced Jiggs? Theres a whole lot of stuff that needs fixing...Again, theyre another example of good in pve, weaker in rvr

Rather than highlight one class, I would say nerf all PBAOE - one character should not be able to wipe 15-22 in a fight....

Those friars I have meet in RvR are nasty and imo far from gimped. Prolly fun to play aswell. But can't tell since I haven't played one. ;)

those 15-22 would have to stand close to the pber for quite a while even without healing to be wiped. if one character alone slayes 2FGs (only dmg dealer) the 2FGs are doing something really really wrong. But imo since you can dmg more then one person at once, the dmg shouldn't be on pair with single nukes.

G

Garnet

lol im surprised someone hasnt said ae stun yet :p Not that I want it nerfed though :)

E

exe

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
chanters dont understand that they should stay close if i had them on guard/intercept.
Its not chanters that have to stay close to u, its u that have to stay close to chantero_O

P

parzi

nerf bof+ablative chant + sos running both at the same time. Almost no counter against this one imho.

oh hmm well and giv cloth wearing classes some luv so that they can survive longer :p

A

asphyxiation

Originally posted by Pin
Infiltrators need a nerf as they are just far too easy to play considering Rogues are supposed to be minority class.

just chain the df nothing more

N

Novamir

i think only one class in hib needs an adjustment - chanters.

getting focus shield (most uber pve thing in hib)
pbaoe
heat debuff for base DD

in the same line is a bit uber :> make something go to enchantments instead.

S

soth-zorena

all healers should be nerfed irl cus they only use the instabutton4thewin fucking noobs!11111111111

I

inuyasha

Nerf everything in the whole game plez .P
Not the classes itself, but the ra's, skills, effects, armors and so on....

and IF you do that, nerf chanters in hib, healers in mid and minstrels in alb ^_^

Enchanters is the only mage in hib with real powers currently, saying they need a nerf might be silly, since they still dont really own with sc and such, but they are clearly the best one im afraid. Assume they either need a nerf or elds and ments some luving for the balance they love so much, at least elds, but dunno...

And nerf ALL non-bm tanks plez, they do more damage then a mage, with no possible 50+ resist, they have 9sec stun, and double a mages hp, cheaper and better ras then any mage, twice the spec points, and easier to level (cept chanters) then any mage :p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by inuyasha
...and easier to level (cept chanters) then any mage :p

dunno about that tbh, since many starts to do petpulls. and in those groups a tank is useless.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by parzi
nerf bof+ablative chant + sos running both at the same time. Almost no counter against this one imho.

oh hmm well and giv cloth wearing classes some luv so that they can survive longer :p

cept ANY FORM OF CC

ahem

yer fear them uber running about ppl that cant attack ;/

A

Arnor

and easier to level (cept chanters) then any mage

roll on 4months from now or so when everything you see in hib is either powerlvling or focusgroups w/o tanks.

A

Aussie-

nerf all alb casters with lvl 14 CC spells ;/
too much CC wannabees in alb which results in 5s CC etc , they should make it only accessible at high spec

T

Takhasis

f*ck me, not a single person said nerf hunter/archer classes....

I wonder why ?

oh yeh, thats right, we already been nerfed to f*ckin hell n back.....

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Arnor2
roll on 4months from now or so when everything you see in hib is either powerlvling or focusgroups w/o tanks.

sadly, i think that might be the future.

K

Kurik BHM

imo i dont think necros should be nerfed.....its a broken class already.... they cant do shit in rvr... except battery and maybe some AF debuffing.... RAs not workign etc etc

that kinda justifies its top position in pve

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by asphyxiation
just chain the df nothing more

Mkay n put it on a lvl 25-30 Thrust style so we dont have to train to 50th

G

gwal

minstrel: never understood why they just had to get climb wall and safe fall.

and ravensbourne, why does the chanter have to follow u, he is the one they are after, he´s the one who has to move, he´s the one who stands still and nukes, he´s the one who decides when to go in and pbaoe, and where, not u, what ur saying doesnt make sence

A

Arthwyr

pve wise paladins and necros are stlong and deserve a nerf but I suppose it would be hard to do without making em totaly useless in RvR

A

asphyxiation

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Mkay n put it on a lvl 25-30 Thrust style so we dont have to train to 50th

either that and be gimped with 25-30 thrust as u say or just put a 25-30 thrust style b4 df after evade......requires half the brains to understand it

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Gahldir
nerf chanters.[..] also, since it lately have been the new fashion to do petpull-groups in hib, this would be good since any tank-class now are as wanted in those group as Rangers and Nightshades always have been to any group.

Agree 100%. I love getting PL'd by a chanter/druid duo killing 10 purp con mobs per pull, but it's killing off class diversity in Hib along with the entire concept of working together in xp groups.

If there's any other slightly overpowered things in Hib atm, they fade when compared to the mana chanters.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Gahldir
Those friars I have meet in RvR are nasty and imo far from gimped. Prolly fun to play aswell. But can't tell since I haven't played one. ;)

Ya I'd love to try out a Paladin or Friar. No time nor patience to level another char to 50 besides my Hib ones though ):

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by asphyxiation
either that and be gimped with 25-30 thrust as u say or just put a 25-30 thrust style b4 df after evade......requires half the brains to understand it

The fact that there would be a 25-30 stun style instead DFang doesnt assume that u will train thrust only till 25-30 or even train thrust instead of slash, also requieres half-the-brain to guess so :rolleyes:

E

Ensceptifica

Imho nerf bards (and healers too for that matter). Take away insta mezzes from all classes.

V

vintervargen

well,

if i find a lvl50 dude that have crap resists, bad armor and cant evade/block arrows and is standing still i can 2-shot him... imo that is kinda uber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom