Help Gift for the GF, i call upon thee

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I am looking to suprise my GF with something nice, and out of the ordinary but i am really really shitty with these things, because i lack imagination in this area.

The price tag is roughly 100 quid.

Commence!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Rampant Rabbit. she will love it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I find the truly great gifts are the ones that are tailored to the person so It's hard to say without knowing her from eve.

Not sure about prices where you live but you could look at maybe a nights bed and breakfast somewhere outside the city where you live?

A spa treatment of some sort?

Take her out for a nice dinner and then suprise her with a necklace?

Bring her to a store (that you know isnt insanly priced) and tell her she can have whatver she likes.

Just a few Ideas

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well what does she like? What does she do? Does she like vibes or massive dildos?

All women love Hair, Jewelry (gold up), nails and clothes.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
She is kind of an romantic person who likes when the man does nice things and pays for objects of her desire. Also she likes jewellry, food and clothes. And she likes France.

Wait. I think i just described almost every woman in existance.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Actually, she had one of those. She found them not to work well.
I recommend something like a mini vibrator, that you can slip inside while you give oral. Avoid the big, glory cock rabbits with ass simulators and all the bis. You can't compete and you will be phased out :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Take her out to McDonalds and a movie(I'd recommend the upcoming guaranteed super-hit Transformers - Dark of the Moon starring Shia LeBeouf).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you have to ask strangers on a forum what to get for your girlfriend, you might as well not bother and dump her.

She'll be better off for it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You really need to get sand out of your vagina Wazz!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Make of it what you will:

Things I got for my former girlfriends - ... got nothing

Things I got for broads who later became fuck partners or girlfriends - pendants, scarfs, earrings, bracelets, "Spice your sex life" kind of book, pink handcuffs (although to be fair, the girl i gave the handcuffs to I had already fucked once or twice), medicine (she called during the night, down with the flu, shut up)

That's about what i can remember now.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
buy a shit load of colourful flowers, treat each flower as a pixel & write out a romantic message in your garden

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You really need to get sand out of your vagina Wazz!

Why? How can someone know their girlfriend so little they have to ask totally random nerds who don't know her what she'd like? No sand in my vagina, just idiots aplenty.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Or, write out a romantic message in your cum, aided by some food colouring!!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Here's a serious answer for you fettoken.

Get her a Pandora or Chamilia bracelet.
The nice thing about them is that they can be truly personalised and you can attach whatever meaning you like to each charm.
Bracelets | PANDORA
Chamilia Bracelets | Chamilia Charm Bracelets | Your Chamilia

Argos do a cheaper alternative. For example, you can pick up a watch bracelet with a couple of charms on for £40.
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...ogId=1500002701&langId=-1&searchTerms=9270257

Or make your own "pick 'n' mix".
Buy Charm bracelets and beads from Argos.co.uk - Your online shop for Jewellery and watches

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Why? How can someone know their girlfriend so little they have to ask totally random nerds who don't know her what she'd like? No sand in my vagina, just idiots aplenty.

I made the thread with this in mind.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh speaking personally if a bf went online to get me a gift he would get it totally wrong, by describing what stuff I like people would get completely the wrong idea...I love quirky jewellery and charms but hate the generic (no matter how expensive) stuff, my fave necklace is made using a small t rex shaped phone charm and cost about 4 euros from a pewter workshop near amsterdam.

don't ask us man, ask her frinds and family...if she doesn'st have any, get her a couple of small bits (choccies, flowers etc) and take her out on a nice day trip somewhere and let her choose her main pressie.

When guys try and show off by getting expensive gifts it can backfire totally if the gift is something she'd never wear/use/choose and was just brought to show off...little secret here, it makes the guy look like a pretentious tit.

russell

FH is my second home
Here's a serious answer for you fettoken.

Get her a Pandora or Chamilia bracelet.
The nice thing about them is that they can be truly personalised and you can attach whatever meaning you like to each charm.
Bracelets | PANDORA
Chamilia Bracelets | Chamilia Charm Bracelets | Your Chamilia

Argos do a cheaper alternative. For example, you can pick up a watch bracelet with a couple of charms on for £40.
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...ogId=1500002701&langId=-1&searchTerms=9270257

Or make your own "pick 'n' mix".
Buy Charm bracelets and beads from Argos.co.uk - Your online shop for Jewellery and watches

no no NO!

russell

FH is my second home
FFS if its this hard for you -just ask her what she would like!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Buy something that is usefull for yourself aswell! Like sexy underwear xD

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Clothing is risky.

There's always the chance of fucking up the sizes, either plus or minus.

Too big: "He must think I'm fat!"

Too small: "He's telling me to lose weight :("

So no, stay away from clothing.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Clothing is risky.

There's always the chance of fucking up the sizes, either plus or minus.

Too big: "He must think I'm fat!"

Too small: "He's telling me to lose weight :("

So no, stay away from clothing.

Just buy some real elastic clothing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom