Ghostwatch

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by .cage
it became an addiction, man!

Well find another person to get your fix on.

It causes me greif when you post your comments in some weird stalker way in most/all of her threads and she moans to me.

Besides in a battle of wits with Damini, you're the one armed man with the limp and an eye patch. And syphilis.

R

Racoon of Doom

header.jpg

Uri Gellar circa 1962

S

Scooba Da Bass

heh what a superb thread

PS if you hate him that much put him on ignore and don't click this threads. Repeatedly moaning about what he posts strikes me as idiotic

PPS repeatedly posting I HAVE CAGE ON IGNORE OK? is also shit, so if you do ignore him, don't do that.

D

Damini

I haven't been repeatedly moaning, infact I've been quite restrained (bearing in mind my vehement hate for this crap). I didn't even join on the anti-cage bandwagon thread other than a fleeting joke. But every time I contribute in a thread I get this angry little man mounting his little campaign, and my temper has frayed.

S

Scooba Da Bass

So put him on ignore.

Then everyone is happy, huzzah!

D

Damini

Sure, just because I can't read his vitriol, it's just like a Disney film. It shouldn't be happening in the first place, and maybe some of you guys that wear Official .cage Fanclub Pants and matching nipple clamps would feel differently if it was you getting a charming interlude in each thread.

I wanted to vent, and so I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom