ghkgh

D

del_eneste

Oki.. *dies*
actually i was actually seing if any1 plays this game.. so i made useless spam to see if any replyied..

W

whipped

Surely something along the lines of, "Does anyone play this game anymore?" would have been more useful than just "Spam"

Something to think about in the future maybe?

G

GDW

Originally posted by del_eneste
Oki.. *dies*
actually i was actually seing if any1 plays this game.. so i made useless spam to see if any replyied..

Composition --- nil
Spelling----------nil
Content----------nil

:(

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by doh_boy
retarded cunt foad.

Ahh. :(

Poor ickle baby been waiting for someone to post in an ickle game forum?

Fuck off you retarded cunt you don't know him and you should FOAD yourself. Please send pictures too you fucking moron.

G

GDW

Ahhh but who wants to know someone who opens an account and on one day spams almost 30 posts. Or maybe thats the kind of people you like to get on with.

As for Doh boys comments , harsh yes, but deserved. I think your reply was probably one of the most hypocritical and childish posts Ive had the misfortune to read this week.:(

Fer fuhsake catch yerself on ya fuggen goat ye...

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Ekydus
Ahh. :(

Poor ickle baby been waiting for someone to post in an ickle game forum?

Fuck off you retarded cunt you don't know him and you should FOAD yourself. Please send pictures too you fucking moron.

Welcome to the mind of the Stereotype Dark Age of Camelot Excalibur Server Player.

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by GDW
Ahhh but who wants to know someone who opens an account and on one day spams almost 30 posts. Or maybe thats the kind of people you like to get on with.

As for Doh boys comments , harsh yes, but deserved. I think your reply was probably one of the most hypocritical and childish posts Ive had the misfortune to read this week.:(

heh all because I was nackered and hunger over (went for a game of footie in the park for the first time in years and then managed 8 beers before getting up for 7 the next day :s)

nevermind eh? :p

Seriously though it does annoy the hell out of me and since it was right next to a very sensible post by someone who actually wanted to know how popular the game was. Granted he said it was shite but hey he tried and got me interested anyway (up until he said the game was crap :) )

G

GDW

You do know Im getting at Ekydus dont you ? I didnt make it clear enough probably.

I think your comment was harsh but fair:)

D

doh_boy

aye I know :D

I thought I'd explain to them both since they were getting all angry about it. I could it getting out of hand otherwise. Which nobody wants.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by doh_boy
aye I know :D

I thought I'd explain to them both since they were getting all angry about it. I could it getting out of hand otherwise. Which nobody wants.
Where was I getting angry?
I didnt cos someone telling me to foad is just stupid due to people take things to serious "oh look he spammed something!!!!!111oneoneone" must tell him to foad now thats retarded
Also how can you call me retarded you dont know me irl do you? no. Would I want someone who takes things to serious to know me? no

Ok mayb i got abit angry there but oh well :p

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by GDW

And as for this... I had 30 posts in one day because most of them was things I wanted to say because my old account hasnt been working for a long time and I have only just managaed to make a new one recently

D

del_eneste

Yea my old account was solersor... i recovered my password and they said it was still wrong:help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom