Getting OLD Icons

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ok, i know BobsUI etc etc etc.

I wanna use the standard atlantis skin, but with old icons - I've tried the procedure from the old frontiers thread but no joy, just doesnt work.

Any ideas? I've tried putting it in CUSTOM folder and just in the UI folder, with no joi ;( Ive uninstalled my old UI etc etc.

Mythic should give the choice man, the new icons are shit

Afran

Part of the furniture
Dunno why people hate the new ones :( I couldn't use old again

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Pumped with gamma and shine, plus they are a mess you cant tell half the time what its supposed to look like ( compared to the old ones)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Same.. It took A LOT of getting used to, but now I can't use the old ones. I ain't using a custom UI and didn't really like Bobs. Too much of a hassle to set up and took ages when you made a new char/played an old one to set it up properly. Any one know of a simpel UI where health, power, end etc is all in one window and not in thousands of small bits and still look quite simpel?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Same.. It took A LOT of getting used to, but now I can't use the old ones. I ain't using a custom UI and didn't really like Bobs. Too much of a hassle to set up and took ages when you made a new char/played an old one to set it up properly. Any one know of a simpel UI where health, power, end etc is all in one window and not in thousands of small bits and still look quite simpel?

Perhaps you'll like the one I use, has a lot of options and take's a while to set up (though that depends how perfect you want it), but it's easy :p

Couldn't play with that horrible summary default box again ^^

EggiSohwyn's UI btw, and it can look totally different to how I have it set up so suggest you take a look~

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I can't tell what is what in new icons

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion would be just great that mythic could allow us to choose between old and new icons, the bad part is that they may use new icons on new spells or effects so there is no old icon for that one i guess, anyway i rather preffer old ones because its functionality was pretty good, like traffic signals it is just quick recognicement and fast managing, the others are cool pictures that in the end you get used to, so i guess finally it is not so important, for me, old icons please (but great art work on news!)

Laddey

FH is my second home
In my opinion would be just great that mythic could allow us to choose between old and new icons, the bad part is that they may use new icons on new spells or effects so there is no old icon for that one i guess, anyway i rather preffer old ones because its functionality was pretty good, like traffic signals it is just quick recognicement and fast managing, the others are cool pictures that in the end you get used to, so i guess finally it is not so important, for me, old icons please (but great art work on news!)
Couldn't agree more

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Bob's UI was the only way I found - isn't it customisable to use Atlantis skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom