Getting fatty fat fat tips?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I need to get fat.

You heard me.

Need to get some meat on me bones before i start working out, need something to basically work out, so...tips. Need tips, yes, big tips on how to get fattied up.

Fek diets, fek health. I want fat :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you just wanna gain fat then consume more energy than you will burn off.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
quit your job

buy lots of pies

buy a crate of beer

sit in front of your comp all day playing daoc eating pies n getting drunk :)

worked for me!!! jk

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I need to get fat.

You heard me.

Need to get some meat on me bones before i start working out, need something to basically work out, so...tips. Need tips, yes, big tips on how to get fattied up.

have the same problem to, i cant get up in weight, i eat like a horse but nothing helps and if i work out and eat alot under a period i might gain a stone but will loose it insta if i get just a little sick or stop work out.

A tip, i have noticed that fat food dosnt help, it just make it worse as ur digesting system take damage and u wont take up the fat, i recommend slow (not fast)carbohydrates like bread and pasta with wholemeal (dunno if its the correct word).
Basically eat food thats healthy and eat alot and often. Meat is also good. I wont recommend beer and alcohole as it will make the stumach and balance in the body bad.

'And u can start train without having some fat to "build" muscles from, if u just eat alot and work out right the muscles will come. Muscles wieght more then fat to so just sitting in the soffa slagging wont do it, you will just waste time so start train and eat right from the beginning. Drink lots of "poitions" to :), they gifv extra proteins and will help in gaining muscles.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
have the same problem to, i cant get up in weight, i eat like a horse but nothing helps

Isnt taht a sympton of worms!? :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I need to get fat.

You heard me.

Eat pot noodles and pringles and nothing else, you'll gain a stone if you eat each once a day for 2 weeks

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
eat lots of tuna and go down the gym imo,

I have the same thing where I can't put on any weight, junk food won't help :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks for the tips, and worm warning *lol*, special thank to oboy for an information strike on the merry bunch.

Chicken evidently is the preferred choice, hear say, and if you eat one after/before each workout, you'll be in good shape. Proteinstuffwise that is.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Fat doesnt turn into muscle so eating lots to make you bigger for when you work out - won't work. If you join a gym they will usually give you a workout program tailored to what you want to achieve - they may even suggest dietary needs tbh.

Otherwise have you tried Weightgain 4000?
3beefcake.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well fat per say doesn't change into muscle, but you need some bulk to shape.

Or so i've heard, been hearing a lot of different views on it though :(

Going to get beefcake shirt though... *snarls*

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bulk - unless its muscle tissue anyway - won't make any difference imo. Better off putting weight on whilst working out as opposed to before. Used to know a powerlifter who used to train - eat - sleep - train - eat - sleep - and repeat that cycle 2/3 times a day and do nothing else - something to do with body repairing quicker whilst sleeping so he slept after every workout and worked out 2/3 times everyday ..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eat junk food before you go to bed

Set your alarm for 3am

Eat more junk food

Go back to sleep

Repeat for 2 weeks

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
lots of carbs 2hours before working out , proteins directly after

getting "fat" wont help at all , as all it means is your either

1. eating shit food and probably not giving yourself right vitamins/nutrients
2. consuming more energy than your using ... so basically creating more work for you in the gym

or most likely : both

Rinusch

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
have the same problem to, i cant get up in weight, i eat like a horse but nothing helps and if i work out and eat alot under a period i might gain a stone but will loose it insta if i get just a little sick or stop work out.

A tip, i have noticed that fat food dosnt help, it just make it worse as ur digesting system take damage and u wont take up the fat, i recommend slow (not fast)carbohydrates like bread and pasta with wholemeal (dunno if its the correct word).
Basically eat food thats healthy and eat alot and often. Meat is also good. I wont recommend beer and alcohole as it will make the stumach and balance in the body bad.

'And u can start train without having some fat to "build" muscles from, if u just eat alot and work out right the muscles will come. Muscles wieght more then fat to so just sitting in the soffa slagging wont do it, you will just waste time so start train and eat right from the beginning. Drink lots of "poitions" to :), they gifv extra proteins and will help in gaining muscles.

Omg you make me green with envy, I can eat hardly anything for weeks (only eating fruits and stuff to keep the vitamins going) and still weigh in @ 130 kg, just cant seem to get the damn weight gone,

one advantage is, eventhough im this heavy, i can still lift my entire body with me arms only, and generally dont have a bad condition (15 miles walking on an evenin? no probs.

So, if you need weight, come over to my place for a month and i will educate thee my young one :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dunno if this has been said as i never followed the links.

if your gonna weight train you dont need to get fat beforehand, when you lift the weights 1 night on, 1 night off and repeat, your muscles tear and your body repairs these. As its torn you body puts extra muscle tissue there to re-enforce it.

Protein is whats used to repair the muscles, if you work out every night you cant repair so you will be strong....but muscles wont grow as quick.

thats the rough jist of it, you dont get big and fat then turn it into muscles if thats what you were lead to believe.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Just give up smoking and let nature take it's course. :p

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
You will have to work twice as hard if you get fat beforhand, workout to lose the fat and workout to gain the muscle.
If you want to be an Arnie you will obviously have to be a big dood to start with and the same if you want to be a Bruce Lee. :worthy:
Excercise do some weights and you will put the muscle on, but !! you have to be dedicated and train religeously to see a difference.:clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i do have to get a bit of fatty since my doc sayes i should eat more...*laughs and rolls on floor in the empty fast food boxes*

Dunno why, i don't gain shit.

HAve to try the exersizzle, see what that does to the old ticker and fuelmachine.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic reserves come into college some communications lessons on a wednesday, every time you see them they're stuffing their faces with anything from crisps to bacon butties. I hear them ordering 2 bacon butties at a time and i'm in aww cos im a fat bitch.

Drink beer or soft drinks with sugar in, and eat food with potato in and little fatty foods every now and then :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
You want to build muscle 2 eggs in the morning get a glass crack open the 2 eggs but in glass mix together and DOWN IT

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
You want to build muscle 2 eggs in the morning get a glass crack open the 2 eggs but in glass mix together and DOWN IT

Sound like a Rocky ripoff :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Muscle isn't made through eating protein, fat or anything like that.

It is made through tearing muscle. So in theory, you can create muscle through putting so much strain on your existing muscle that it tears. Then, as it mends, it creates a new layer of muscle on top.

Food increases bulk but has no effect on muscle.

After strenious weeks of running to the very limit I can, I now have legs made of hard, strong muscle. Furthermore, 5-10 mins of work out each day using 7-8kg weights has given me quite a bit of arm muscle. I weight in at roughly 50-55kg and I hardly ever put on weight yet my body is tuning up nicely enough.

The muscle mass alone should give you extra weight, you just have to be prepared to weight up to a year for proper, hard results.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
As has already been said, getting fat will not help you one bit to put on muscles. If you want to be "big" and muscular there isnt much you can do really if you arent already of that bodytype. You can go to a shop that sells excersice and food supplements etc and buy some bulk powder, and it will help some, but if you are a thin guy you will never get that big guy look.
Also, if you are determined to gain weight you should never ever be hungry - you have to always start eating before any sense of hunger (im talking proper meals every 2-3hours all day long here). And yes, lots of carbs (pasta etc) before working out, lots of protein afterwards. Good dayrythm also important, you should eat and sleep and train roughly at the same time each day.

I have the same "problem" btw. I weigh around 60kg when i dont excersice (1.73cm in height), and when i excersice (gym) i can get up to about 65kg but at that point i just dont gain any more mass (although i still get stronger). Never really tried to gain in mass specifically though, as i like having very high muscle definition (i.e. your muscles will show much more and have a better tone) without having to live in the gym. I rather use creatine powder (increases your musclecells power capacity, allowing you to do those last two reps you couldnt before etc) than bulk powder myself, as its more natural for the body and wont cause liver/kidney failure at the age of 45 etc.

One tip for the actual gym training: dont forget your legs. Alot of guys are only concerned with working the upper body and arms etc to look good without a tshirt in the summer, but what they dont know is that if you work the large muscle groups in the legs your body will build up a higher buffer of testosterone that will allow all muscle groups in the body to gain in mass faster, and it will also build up a higher level of endorphin which will allow you to ignore the pain towards the end of a session or a cycle of reps and do that little bit extra.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
im 20 y old... 61kg (been that for last 3 years) dont exercise no more... (did football from ages 10 to 16 and after that 1 year as a sprinter.

now for last 2 years or so.. most of my days i eat junk food... sit behind a comp working, studying and stuff... but i dont gain weight... no one kg... pisses me off and im allmost 1m 90cm.

wish i could be bit bigger :) , but guess thats how its going to be... dont wanna get fat allso.. thats worse than im atm

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
im 20 y old... 61kg (been that for last 3 years) dont exercise no more... (did football from ages 10 to 16 and after that 1 year as a sprinter.

now for last 2 years or so.. most of my days i eat junk food... sit behind a comp working, studying and stuff... but i dont gain weight... no one kg... pisses me off and im allmost 1m 90cm.

wish i could be bit bigger :) , but guess thats how its going to be... dont wanna get fat allso.. thats worse than im atm

Probably, like me you have a high metabolism and just burn it all off :p

I read somewhere eat salads etc for a few weeks, lowering your energy intake, then when your body has adjusted its metabolism; eat like you did before and you might put on weight.

Although I think you'd regain your original high metabolism quite quick and then it would be harder to put on weight again.

So yeah exercise is prolly the only option :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom