Germany vs Italy!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lets see the old enemy kick the greasy Match fixing Italians out and then go on to spank the French!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye fcking italians are going down, C'mon germany beat the divers. Really hope italy never see the WC finals ever ever again.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Germany need to win =( I want to taunt my parents when France lose in the final =(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
that ref seems to be in siesta-mode :eek7:

no he isnt.. :D

First match i have seen where the ref isnt killing the game with freekicks everytime they get in close contackt..

Love when he told totti to get up :p lookt so nice when he was crying like a girl :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Omg A Mexican Ref In An Italy Game! Cheating Germany

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
well, the game seems to be a lot more fluid for sure :D

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Think we can expect some Oscar nominees tonight (Ballack!), And tomorrow you can see other high likely to be nominated oscar actors: Figo, Ronaldo. Be sure to watch! Best acting you'll ever see.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
Think we can expect some Oscar nominees tonight (Ballack!), And tomorrow you can see other high likely to be nominated oscar actors: Figo, Ronaldo. Be sure to watch! Best acting you'll ever see.

im supriced there havent been more of that tbh with all those hard tackls ... i had expectet italy to dive an cry everytime they got hit but they havent :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
nice fakeing getting hit in the face there from totti!!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:

nono, you've got something wrong...
news_182260.jpg

ow, and look out for the frenchies tomorrow
hahamongol.gif

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
is it me or do the german look kinda tired today, its a lot less running and fighting than against argentinia

Puki

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's way hotter today. We have atm still nearly 30° here... And don't forget the overtime and penalty on friday, that combined is pretty hard.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
Hotter today ? Ur from dortmund ? Down here in Munich it wasn't that hot and its 4h later so heat shouldn't be a problem ...
And well, I guess overtime is depleting the reserves but the game appears (to me) to be that much slower...

and well, even players like Schweinsteiger or Klose look like they're running in slowmo
Odonkor had such an active roll everytime he got in, but in 20 min today he had the ball for one time, its like he isn't there ...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dose not look the ref is falling for any tricks its good to see.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Celestino said:
Hotter today ? Ur from dortmund ? Down here in Munich it wasn't that hot and its 4h later so heat shouldn't be a problem ...

Munich is not even Germany if you ask me :p Bavaria is the Land of "Eigenbrödler" =)) no idea how to say that in english =)

Near the Rhein it's really really hot, which totally sux.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
fuck shit crap :( I dont want to see the diving bastards in the final.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
leviathane said:
cock sake the oscar winners won.

Aye, maybe a Portugal vs Italy final for who can dive the most?

Italians already have the advantage, they practically invented it and that shameful dive vs Australia at the end of normal time

Everz

FH is my second home
well played italians, they deserve to go through

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom