Phones General Phone Stuff Thread.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Phones n Things.

So I rooted my OPO this weekend for a few reasons.

1. Enable my PS3 controllers so I can use a proper pad instead of having to buy some wank shitpad I don't need.
2. Install Adblock. Fucking phone apps with ads, cya.
3. Enable screen mirroring from my phone to chromecast, some phones support it natively, but it's like a few google phones and some samsungs and not much else.

Cool shit I can do in combination of the above - run my emulators with a real pad ( analogue sticks work just fine as well ), AND simultaneously cast the screen to a TV, so I can play my PS1/N64/nes/snes games on my TV using a ps3 controller using the phone as the host device. Pretty neato. I only have 2 pads, but I can pair both at the same time and thus do 2 player games as well.

I popped an NFC tag in there as well just on the back of the TV so I can swipe it, pairs my controller, and opens a launcher with the choice of fpse or retroarch. ( Cuz the guncon support in fpse is better, as well as some enhancements - where the retroarch emulators are more about accuracy ).

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You know what, I totally forgot about the PS3 pad thing, I shall do that tomorrow!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I ordered one of those cheap clips as well so I can use it easily on the airplane/trains as well.
Tempted to get a stand because you can then put it on those airplane stables and not have to hold it/watch it flat at a terrible angle.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I ordered one of those cheap clips as well so I can use it easily on the airplane/trains as well.
Tempted to get a stand because you can then put it on those airplane stables and not have to hold it/watch it flat at a terrible angle.
I am ordering one of those clamp things tonight, really chuffed you jogged my memory. Secret of Mana here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom