General Mid Pry scene

S

Subedai-Samil

Coming over from alb excal to make a 50 skald to rvr with etc etc.........

Just like to know some info about mid pry if pos :)
what are the rvr guilds in mid pry, pve guilds etc and just other general information :)
thx :)

K

kjel

Dear gods no, don't make a skald if you want to stay sane!

P

Petronella

shut up drood! :p
Skald is okay, always needed in groups (if there isnt one already :p ) and provide... umm.. speed ;)

N

Ncr-

what guilds are what? that's hard to say but well there are some hardcore RvR guilds but ofc you can't get in easy...

I would take a look on chronicles/duskwave if I was you.

Z

Zii

id stay on excal if i was you..

to bloddy many skalds around and hardly any rvr grps besides guild grps and they always have a skald.

loaded up mine last nite at mpkE and saw 5 skalds yelling LFG so logged back to excal :)

roll a aug/mend healer or stay on excal :p

S

Subedai-Samil

heh skald is for soloing puroposes, got the cleric for grps

R

Roo Stercogburn

Welcome to Pryd :)

You'll probably find who you want to guild with between 20 and 24 anyway as you group about. Give me a shout if you're in game and stuck.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Welcome to Pryd :)

You'll probably find who you want to guild with between 20 and 24 anyway as you group about. Give me a shout if you're in game and stuck.

Gimme a shout hehehehe faster to find junior then him.

Roo spames in diff spots and shaps mostly can find camping /who FED.

Zapsi

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by zapzap
Gimme a shout hehehehe faster to find junior then him.

Roo spames in diff spots and shaps mostly can find camping /who FED.

Zapsi

Pfft

I'm easy to find. Its just that Mythic never implemented the /who dead command so people can find me as I continually release.

M

Marcus75

From what Ive read on VN boards quite alot seem happy with the skald since the skald-love patch. :)

Z

Zii

Originally posted by Marcus75
From what Ive read on VN boards quite alot seem happy with the skald since the skald-love patch. :)

really? hp raise seems nice but dunno how good the 50th dd is compared to having 50 weapon.

any links etc?

oh and sub if you need a transfer from alb/excal to mid/pryd pm me :)

S

Subedai-Samil

i do need to transfer :)
ill pm u tonight

G

grejmo

Let's make a Savage..
There are to few, we need more!!1

O

old.tuppe

well, allready this kind topic give image what kind atmosphere mid/prydwen is :D

good points you made zapsi, i allso need find Roo to get my quest (kill the lunatic junior who threat our virgins) made.
sadly he spawn up in vierd locations and times, what makes it so difficult is baf! so freaking easy junior /y help

M

Moody

Recently started on mid/pryd too. I can't ignore 2/3 of the game any longer after 2 years in Albion :)

General impression is good. Every realm has some rotten apples so that not a problem. Nisse's Lair is Mithra all over again (no i did'nt /level) with mobs on a killing spree for lowlevels in tattered armour :D

Some quest stories are quite cool and it helps with getting to know the way around too. The only problem I have is exactly the same as on Alb/Excal tho. Nobody has time to make a weapon or some lowbie armour. (Random qual of course) In fact, they spend more time writing a response than it would take them to accept my materials i got ready and click on the recipe icon. :(

In the mean time I'm on the lookout for a nice guild with an insane player/alt ratio, which suits my casual playstyle the best. Rvr is not my main concern as I have a lot of commitments on alb still so it will take me a year to get to decent levels anyway :)

p.s.: my god there are a lot of scandinavians on mid ;)

A

Aule Valar

skald is the most fun class i've ever played :D
love it and kept me addicted to the game for ages :(

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by klavrynd
mid/pryd died a long time ago

Not when you see the amount in emain lately they haven't surely? must be same amount as albs lately anyway.(in emain that is)

Remish will give you free PL pm him ingame by the way xD

R

rustan

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Not when you see the amount in emain lately they haven't surely? must be same amount as albs lately anyway.(in emain that is)

So the health of a realm is measured by its representation in emain ?
Its the silliest thing i´ve ever heard.

O

old.mattshanes

Well even with the way mids have been attacking relics lately i would say they are more organised than albs can't be a bad thing surely.

O

old.tuppe

dunno if better organised but peeps want/will follow rules most time when they know its important.

leader isnt maybe best possible (dont target any person whit this, just allegorical) but when troops march together against same target, and not split middle road to different ways, effect is nice!

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Pfft. I'm easy to find. Its just that Mythic never implemented the /who dead command so people can find me as I continually release.

Hehehehe, that sounds just like the Roo I know hehe :)

Originally posted by Moody
The only problem I have is exactly the same as on Alb/Excal tho. Nobody has time to make a weapon or some lowbie armour. (Random qual of course):)

p.s.: my god there are a lot of scandinavians on mid ;)

That´s no probs at all mate...it´s just because you haven´t met the peoples crafter yet. Just drop me a message and I´ll help you out with any kind of armour/weaps that you´ll need.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.tuppe
dunno if better organised but peeps want/will follow rules most time when they know its important.

leader isnt maybe best possible (dont target any person whit this, just allegorical) but when troops march together against same target, and not split middle road to different ways, effect is nice!

There is a nice COOP with diff alliance and leaders atm and when we get the ball rolling we are strong.

Zapsi

M

~Mobius~

Farathorn could you make me some? Currently got a 22 Warrior, I can pay. :)

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Farathorn could you make me some? Currently got a 22 Warrior, I can pay. :)

Ofcourse I´ll help you Mobius :)

Just give me another day to get back home from my parents place, cause I can´t log on from here. Don´t worry about payments and such..I never charge for anything but the pure material cost anyway :)

M

~Mobius~

Cool thanks Farathorn, loving Warrior but soloing without a bot sucks, sucks even more with 85% qua equipment. :) I'll keep an eye out for you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread