Politics General Election 2017

If the General Election was today, how would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Ukip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Posh boy finds private communications and reads them out in public.

I'm not against it. Boris is a public figure after all. It does establish that public figures are fair game for a lot of stuff though, doesn't it.

Where did he get it from? Because if it genuinely was a private communication and not already in the public domain, that's exactly the GDPR scenario that Harry and Meghan are using to sue the Daily Mail right now.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Unfortunately hes got an even more slappable face than Sadiq.

Job

Its not about him being a muslim as I have stated many times.
Its because hes a fucking bullshitting chancer with more interest in playing the race card to be the next Labour leader ....oh and the climate change face.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its not about him being a muslim as I have stated many times.
Its because hes a fucking bullshitting chancer with more interest in playing the race card to be the next Labour leader ....oh and the climate change face.

Well done.

You literally contradicted yourself in 2 sentences.

That's amazing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think that once campaigning starts there'll be a rebalancing tbh.

DaGaffer

I think that once campaigning starts there'll be a rebalancing tbh.

Really? Both parties endorse Brexit, and Corbyn is utterly useless. What magical reason will make people choose Corbyn over Johnson in an election that for good or ill will be entirely about Brexit?

I think Johnson (and Dominic Cummings) are the worst thing to happen to British politics in 300 years and I still don't feel motivated to support Corbyn. The only smart thing Corbyn has done in the last three years was not taking the bait a few weeks ago to give Johnson the "people v parliament" election he wanted. It gives Labour and the country a bit of breathing space (assuming Johnson doesn't figure out some way to avoid the legal requirement to extend) but if Labour just use it to fight a Corbyn-led election, its a waste of time. Labour's unelectability is entirely about him.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Job

I couldnt think of a more devisive human being in parliament.

He 100% disliked by brexiters and extensively disliked by remainers...the idea that his posturing and ruled respect while playing the mystical game of parliament would somehow transfer into the real world is hysterical.
He would lose every debate because you cant just shout order order at journalists and actual opposition.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

He 100% disliked by brexiters and extensively disliked by remainers...the idea that his posturing and ruled respect while playing the mystical game of parliament would somehow transfer into the real world is hysterical.
He would lose every debate because you cant just shout order order at journalists and actual opposition.
Right on cue, ruffled feathers at even the suggestion. He's disliked by those who want to crash out of the EU without a deal because he's not letting them get away with the bullshit they've tried to pull. You know he has decades of parliamentary experience even before he was the Speaker, right?

Gwadien

The mystical game of parliament.

Read some history books mate, then you might understand why we have a parliament, and it's very important.

Otherwise we get this thing called a dictatorship which usually end up being fuelled by nationalism which eventually leads to war and mass death.

I just find it hilarious that you support dismantling democracy in order to support democracy.

Job

How theyve twisted it around.

Now wanting democracy is anti democracy because they are using the very fringes of law and legal construct to keep moving the fucking goal posts and if you have a problem with that you are being anti democratic.

You can keep that shit up till the cows come home but the amount of people seeing that strategy as a way forward for the UK or the EU is diminishing fast.

We need to leave and ANYTHING else is a delaying tactic...and Im pointing fingers at rhe entire bunch of cockbadgers.

The world is watching..not reading the Guardian or buying into mainstream agenda.
They are watching politicians reach further and further up their assholes to deny the result of the vote.
Like a magician faffing about with mis direction, eventually everyone is saying..'the fucking cards are up your sleeve you twat.'

Gwadien

Then we should have a referendum or a general election just on No Deal, if we still have remainers in the Conservative party, then I'm happy for you to call them chancers, but when they were elected under a totally different leadership which wanted to avoid a No Deal at all costs, you can't blame them for sticking to their principles.

A referendum then a GE would be better because it would mean that we'd have a Government with policies, not a Tory Government propped up by the Brexit Party and the DUP, because that would spell a disaster post Brexit as no decisive action would be taken after Brexit which would be disastrous.

But the idea of dismantling core parts of our democracy in order to achieve a vote in democracy is ridiculous as it opens it to future exploitation.

Job

It has all ready been exploited, that can of worms is well on the table.

No ones going to forget this shit are they...'oh you want us to vote..how quaint...fuck off.

Hold it anyway..we'll disrupt the entire thing..its all we have left.

DaGaffer

It has all ready been exploited, that can of worms is well on the table.

No ones going to forget this shit are they...'oh you want us to vote..how quaint...fuck off.

Hold it anyway..we'll disrupt the entire thing..its all we have left.

Parliament stopped the Government reneging on its promises to leave with a deal. The world is not watching to see if Parliament is "subverting democracy", they're watching to see if the most untrustworthy man in British politics gets away with it. Because if he does, you can whistle for trade deals under a Johnson government; they won't be worth the paper they're written on.

Job

No one gives a fuck about Boris hes just the latest chancer to have a go for the kudos.

No one gives a fuck about the increasingly purile bullshit in defence of every block, I hope exctinction rebellion turns into a riot , seriously they are all the fight we have left and I truly believe there is every chance of them being the turning point for the anger in this country.

Its not about Brexit anymore, its about blatant judicial bias and establishment/media/political entrenched disdain for the plebs.

The only honest people today in this country are those who voted brexit.
Everyone else has shown themselves as undemocraritic traitors to the people.
Their alligience is to power and money.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You can't possibly be so deluded that you believe your last sentence. Boris and his mates would personally make millions out of a no deal Brexit.

Job

Where did I suggest he wasnt?
Boris is a remainer trying to make an epic stand for his own legacy

Gwadien

The only honest people today in this country are those who voted brexit.
Everyone else has shown themselves as undemocraritic traitors to the people.
Their alligience is to power and money.

The only decent people are the people that are me!

You're amazing Job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom