Gears of war 3

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So glad I haven't sold my xbrick yet, most probably will after this is done with though.

Got 4 days off next week as well, lovely coincidence :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Can't wait too, love the ashes to ashes launch trailer :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Not excited about it, but I want to find out what happens to humanity in that game. Wont be a day one purchase, but will buy it eventually.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Read the book, got the game on pre-order. Looking forward to it. Great storyline :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
e books are really good well worth reading, some are bestsellers too.

Actually just going through gears 1 and 2 and its great just how good gears 1 looks after all this time.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The reviews are in, basically its one of the best games ever and literally pushes the 360 to its limits.

Cheers for a great Trilogy Epic.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Didn't expect anything less really. Any of you lot going to pick it up at midnight? :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
hoping to get it Monday in the post from shopto.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I don't trust buying games I want on release from online retailers, what if I have to wait another day before it arrives?!

Aada

Part of the furniture
I've never had my game turn up late from shopto always like 2 days early before its out in the shops or 1 day early never ever in my 5 years ordering from shopto my game turns up on release day always early :)

Games from shopto are almost always £5 cheaper then the shops.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Out of interest, for those that have played this and God of War 3, which has the better engine? Don't have a Shitbox so can't compare, but would be interested to see.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Sold my xbox after finishing GOW2..

Gonna pick one up again for this though, it should be fairly spectacular. Loved the first two.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
played the multiplayer betan and i loved it! :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Pick up the GOW Ltd edition console looks amazing.

God no..

I will only be buying it for the purpose of GOW3...then I'll sell it agian :D

Other than GOW and Halo series, I find the xbox to be pretty shit. They have some great exclusive...but I much prefer the PS3.

The cunts also charged my creditcard again this Summer, despite cancelling twice on the phone (since they don't allow you to cancel online any more).

Aada

Part of the furniture
God no..

I will only be buying it for the purpose of GOW3...then I'll sell it agian :D

Other than GOW and Halo series, I find the xbox to be pretty shit. They have some great exclusive...but I much prefer the PS3.

The cunts also charged my creditcard again this Summer, despite cancelling twice on the phone (since they don't allow you to cancel online any more).

You can cancel online now.

My PS3 is boxed up, apart from Uncharted the PS3 exclusive shooters like Resistance and Killzone don't come anywhere near close to Halo or Gears.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
You can cancel online now.

My PS3 is boxed up, apart from Uncharted the PS3 exclusive shooters like Resistance and Killzone don't come anywhere near close to Halo or Gears.

I tried about 2-3 months ago and it wasn't an option..googled it and the response was gotta call, I called and they cancelled it, called again a week later and they confirmed it was cancelled...still got charged :p Managed to charge-back via my bank, but that's besides the point really.

I agree that Halo and Gears > all other shooters...but other than that, the Xbox doesn't really offer me much.

It's a personal thing, I owned an Xbox since their initial release (before the 360...) and got a PS3 about 2 years ago, I've tried both, lots, and the PS3 wins hands down for me; I have lots of Blu-Rays, all my friends own PS3s (which is the main point really), PS3 online is free and seems to offer much more in terms of internet capability, but a huge factor is my PS3 doens't sound like a jet engine and isn't going to suffer from RROD (I've had 3 xboxes die to RROD, my 4th I ended up selling as I had finished GOW2)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well talk about Hollywood blockbuster I've been on an hour and absolutely loved every second of the campaign so far. One thing I noticed from playing gears 1 and 2 over the weekend is the shooting seems a lot tighter.

Oh boy an all nighter is on the way, something i ain't done for a while on a game.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
My lass told me she'd finish me if I took any time off work to play this :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
I get Wednesday and the weekend off so perfect for Tuesday releases.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/me installs Gears Of War 3.....

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Ever seen Sonya's fatalities in the new MK game? I've walked in on her practicing them multiple times lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom