Gay Marriage

rynnor

Rockhound
old.Tohtori said:
If i said that about everyone who says one thing i don't agree with, most of this forum should've shot itself.

He was an ex-terrorist though - not just some random guy.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If i said that about everyone who says one thing i don't agree with, most of this forum should've shot itself.

I'm not going to apologise for thinking the world is better place when its minus one right-wing bigot terrorist, let alone when its minus a French right-wing bigot terrorist.

Maybe he was browsing this thread.
Though the gay marriage bit is just topical..it was about the threat of islam and the loss of the white race...which will end in tears..we wont go down without some nutter pressing the button.

Oh, yes I forgot, the evil muslims are coming to get us all. And as a Frenchman he was clearly worried the evil mullahs were going to ban boules. Or cheese. Or wi...wait a minute. Au Secours! Aux barricades!
Allons enfants de la patrie,Le jour de gloire est arrivé !Contre nous de la tyrannieL'étendard sanglant est levé ! All together now!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not going to apologise for thinking the world is better place when its minus one right-wing bigot terrorist, let alone when its minus a French right-wing bigot terrorist.

Didn't mean to imply that you should apologize, personal opinions and all ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Funnily enough I was curious by all the talk of Tumblr being full of filth that I thought I'd have a look to see what the fuss was about. I did a search for NSFW but was greeted almost exclusively with pictures of tattooed men inserting their tummy-sticks into each other.

The sooner they get married and miserable like the rest of us the better!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wasnt married to any of those men

So bumsecs is only bad if it's between married men?

That's kinda like the reverse of what catholicism teaches isn't it?

:)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Saw some advert last night. .it was doing the usual bit of scanning through somesuitable people to make the right appeal when up popped a gay black couple..waits for one to be in wheelchair with autism.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Wow...I though *I* took this thread off-topic!

Anyway Gay Marriage good, discrimination bad, thinking for yourself good, organised religion bad. Politicians generally lamentable spineless cretins.

Whether you're pitching, catching or warming the bench orgasms are generally a good thing and the exact circumstances leading to those orgasms are your own damn business.

Job

Ive got autism tshirt.
Or one of those epileptics crash helmets.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Ive got autism tshirt.
Or one of those epileptics crash helmets.

I have me some of that autism (got a letter and certificate and everything) and I have to say I seem to do okay. I've certainly never noticed any strange tendency to marry another bloke. Perhaps I'm even more confused by this thread than I thought.

Job

Its not a strange tendency anymore...its the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom