Gaming mouse!

Nate

FH is my second home
Anyone got a favourite/suggestion?

Need to get a new one :)

dlyan

Can't get enough of FH
Got a Logitech g400 after my copperhead died.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
dont use Razer, they fall apart , shit build quality :(

i use logitech now :x

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Agree, do not touch Razer products, over priced shit that falls apart in short periods of time.

I've had 2 Razer Nagas fall apart now within a year of buying them

Using a Logitech G700 myself, great mouse.

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah I had a logitech performance mx it was really comfy. died after 3.5 years, i'm thinking i'll get the same unless there's some better alternatives

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im using MX518 but i think they stopped making it :(

images

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
My trusty Copperhead still serves me and I have a feeling it will continue to do so for years and years to come.

Happy 8th anniversary, my dear dear mouse.

Athan

Resident Freddy
I used a Logitech MX518 myself for over 7 years, it's still working but I replaced it with a G600 (wanted moar thumb buttons), which has shown no issues after 18+ months.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I switched from Razers to a logitech G9X. It's by far the best mouse I've ever used but unfortunately they stopped making them :( You might still be able to get them though.

Tilda

I got a logitech G700s and bloody love it. 1000x better than my razor.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Have logitech fixed their build quality issues? Had two mice from them where the contacts under the L/R buttons were cheap and nasty and failed within months.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
All my mice are Razer, have the Imperator as a travel laptop mouse, Naga MMO on my main game rig and an Orochi on my other rig. Son users a Roccat and he loves that. No issues with any of them

Lethul

FH is my second home
Agree, do not touch Razer products, over priced shit that falls apart in short periods of time.

I've had 2 Razer Nagas fall apart now within a year of buying them

Using a Logitech G700 myself, great mouse.

Huh? I've had Razer Deathadders both at work and home for 4~ years now. Love that mouse :)

Himse

FH is my second home
People just jumping on the hipster anti razer bandwagon.

I like my lachesis and the only problem ive found with it so far is the scroll wheels seem to wear down and stop creation friction, thus stop working.

too much using scroll wheel to switch to flash bang/smoke in CSGO :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The hipster anti razer bandwagon :p? what on earth are you harping on about. If by bandwagon you mean people who dislike overpriced shite that doesn't stand the tests of time and stress gamers put on it then aye, I guess I am an anti razer hipster. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sidewinder X5, for the price it's great. Does get a bit of dust/muck/stuff on the bottom thingies, but otherwise it's worked wonders. It is however a big larger and you do need to feel it in your hand before knowing if you like it....

...ladies :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Shame they don't make Logitech G5's anymore tbh :( loved my G5.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I loved my razor when I had it, copperhead, lasted years. They are a little on the small side for me though...although not tried one in ages.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Any redcommendations on a decent mouse for those of us who don't play PC Games and just want it for work?

Preferably 2 buttons only with scroll wheel and wireless.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Microsoft are probably the best work mice, pretty much bullet proof and do exactly what it says on the tin.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
G9X here, fucking love it. Before that another Logitech mouse, iow, Logitech are my preference.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Razor Naga which I've had for 3/4 years I think and a Logitech G9 before that both brands have caused me no issues.

Microsoft are probably the best work mice, pretty much bullet proof and do exactly what it says on the tin.

They are very good but if it is a wireless one they always seem to be those annoying small mice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom