Game unplayable...still..

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
This is starting to get really nasty. I haven't been able to play the game as i wanted for a long time now. Repetedly killed by lag. Im sorry GoA but i will have to cancel my sub's, i have other things i can put the money in to amuse me until this is gone, because this isnt fun at all.

FYI i made 2 legendary crafters and 1 toon halfway there just because every hunt or raid ends in dissatisfaction. Today we tried to kill Sadian the traitor(?) and we did it a couple of times (ofc the artifact didn't drop) before someone lagged and pulled the entire camp of crocs, and im back to crafting again.

This lag is killing the game faster then the NF & ToA expansions put together. :(

yey, ding 500 alc.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm running it all the time now the network lag has started again, checking every 5 seconds. Make sure you are showing errors, not just times, as it's the errors that cause the big lags I've seen. Pingplotter runs quite happily in the background, not taking up much system resource.

19 errors on Open Transit london in 3 hours tonight. Ping plots sent to Erivoss.

Darzil

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Been spending last two days in ToA pretty much and not a single bit of lag...

Not gloating ... just suggesting it might not be server lag

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
shamoun said:
k leagel ground well itsa defective product...ie US ones dont have the same kinda problem.

i pay to have the product serviced and kept to a reasonable standard which they are failing to do .

so there is 2 grounds to be reinburced for the money ive payed, as under british law you have the right to compensation if the product is found to be defective in the first year of buying and as i stared to play in october its still under that protection .

Unfortunetly Goa is a french company so british law does not apply, EU law would though.

It would be cheaper to stop your subscription, then to seek compensation.

:m00:

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
In uk here and lag has been quite evil in toa and everywhere else too.Guess the London router /thingy is playing up then.

But yesterday had no lag watsoever oh a little bit in rvr but no way as bad as normal.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
This is starting to get really nasty. I haven't been able to play the game as i wanted for a long time now. Repetedly killed by lag. Im sorry GoA but i will have to cancel my sub's, i have other things i can put the money in to amuse me until this is gone, because this isnt fun at all.

FYI i made 2 legendary crafters and 1 toon halfway there just because every hunt or raid ends in dissatisfaction. Today we tried to kill Sadian the traitor(?) and we did it a couple of times (ofc the artifact didn't drop) before someone lagged and pulled the entire camp of crocs, and im back to crafting again.

This lag is killing the game faster then the NF & ToA expansions put together. :(

yey, ding 500 alc.

yeah with this lag crafting is the only safe thing to do :) i hope they fix it before i get 6 lgm crafters, otherwise there is no point in playing the game.

grats on 500 alc too :)

moooooooo to lag ...constant and nasty all night in NF :m00:

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Just logged on and tried abit of RvR(since our guild didnt do any during the day cuz off lagg) .... un fucking playable
whole grp lagged to death... its worse then be4 the patch.
maybe start taking tis serious now be4 u end up with no customers
left to screw over ?

yes im pissed, not being able to do your best cuz of lagg sux donkey nuts.
3 months goa.... 3 m-o-n-t-h-s....

To the flamers: yes ive been sending ping crap all over the place
(Not that i should do, since its their mess to clean up)
Maybe its not GoA`s fault, but it sure as hell is their responsibility to fix it.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
shamoun said:
k leagel ground well itsa defective product...ie US ones dont have the same kinda problem.
hehe an the average american is scared to own a dog, because if the furry smelly bastid decided to bite someone they'd be the next recruits for the homeless infront of the liqour store, as some twat would sue them for all they own... You really want this kinda society because a computer game lags? oO

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Ok, I'm not having a spelling problem. So stop accusing me of having one.

I was a bit too fast to write the first post in this thread, I'm not the one who got flamed first.. I got flamed because I just said that people should not flame people who perhaps not have had a very good english education.
Not every country is as lucky as some other.
yes, FH expects everyone to write perfect english.
but to the people who gets off on flaming people for their english skills - theres nothing fundamentally wrong with being unintelligent, having poor verbal/spelling skills, being crosseyed, having a limp, not being born in an english speaking nation, being born without legs arms and neck, blind and deaf etc etc, not like people are sitting infront of the screen thinking "hmmz meights... how can i in the best possible way write this next post in the absolutely most horrible english the world has ever witnessed?"

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahh after 1.71 I thought the haunting lag of ToA had moved into the frontiers too ... anyway found out that for me it wasnt lag ... when I changed from window mode to fullscreen mode it completly vanished (and I could run it smooth in even higher resolutions).

And now when ALT+Tab dont take forever any longer it might be worth for others with problems to try too.

:cheers:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:
In uk here and lag has been quite evil in toa and everywhere else too.Guess the London router /thingy is playing up then.

Definitely, thats what the trace on pingplotter showed me anyway.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wasn't getting any lag what so ever, not as bad as 1.70 was.

Though lots of people on pryd were getting mad lag spikes during RvR o_O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
/me scratches chin.

Eww...

/me drops a few Seel hairs.

I'm confused. Not of my sexuality, but of this thread. Is it people flaming people for flaming people for not writing prefect elgnish or is it people flaming GOA(gosh what a shocker! :eek6: ) for lag?

Either way, the flammage and whinage of this thread is stlong. We needeth the pointy stick.

:touch: :touch: :touch:

Now get in line, enjoy what you got and hope for a better day and stop darkening these lands...erhm...boards with useless whinage and cheese.

*nods*

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Minau said:
Just logged on and tried abit of RvR(since our guild didnt do any during the day cuz off lagg) .... un fucking playable
whole grp lagged to death... its worse then be4 the patch.
maybe start taking tis serious now be4 u end up with no customers
left to screw over ?

yes im pissed, not being able to do your best cuz of lagg sux donkey nuts.
3 months goa.... 3 m-o-n-t-h-s....

To the flamers: yes ive been sending ping crap all over the place
(Not that i should do, since its their mess to clean up)
Maybe its not GoA`s fault, but it sure as hell is their responsibility to fix it.

Could you post some of your ping crap here? I'm just interested.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Daedalus said:
Could you post some of your ping crap here? I'm just interested.

Don't play with strange ping crap, you might get pingonella.

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
This is not an order, you don't have to send us anything, just those that have the time and are willing to help please do so, it will help us (to get an idea of this: if you hadn't sent us the first load of Ping Plots, we'd still have the lag we had a month ago...)

Sorry to say this but we still do have the lag we had a month ago, in fact it's been going on several months now :/

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
don't know any every one else but for me

lag b4 1.71 in NF was maybe once every 1 - 1.5 hours
lag after 1.71 (last night) in NF was every 15-20 mins

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
connection lag has little to do with patches.

ToA lag does - it's gone.

Connection lag depends on how crappy OT or your ISP or the GOA network is being (in lasts nights case for me it looks like it was opentransit in london but didn't get a traceroute fast enough to check)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
aye toa lagg is gone now luckily.

Now we just need to get rid of those red L and P once in a while :(
I tried to make traceroutes but when i clicked it the lag was alrdy over and it missed the whole point of making a trace :(

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
on my performance monitor the middle one would go yellow triangle followed by red circle, then the 1st one would go red circle. They 3rd green circle, never changes from green.

I have pling plotter running last night and it seemed that London OT and the 2 IP's after wannadoo OT where pinging very high.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Sendraks said:
Definitely, thats what the trace on pingplotter showed me anyway.

then send them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!!!!!!!
blowup.gif

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
then send them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!!!!!!!
blowup.gif
there there, have seat and a cuppa strong coffee, it's all going to be ok at some point /fluffles
cant have monkeys going "boom" in a public forum, tis sucha mess :eek6:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
And please show errors, as well as ping times, on pingplotter. I've certainly noticed that errors and lag correspond more closely than ping times and lag.

An error indicates a routing failure that can correspond to a few seconds of interruption. That can be far worse than a half second ping delay, which will be barely noticable.

Darzil

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hihihihi! New emote!
blowup.gif

AHAHHAAA!!! Booooom!
blowup.gif

Just look at it! It like...shakes and then...
blowup.gif
BOOOOM!!!

Ahahahhahhaaaaa..hihii....haha.....oh my...that was fun....
blowup.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Seconded

this ftw though :m00:

its a cow and its blowing a bubble... look at it go :m00:

:m00: :m00: Fear the buble blowing cow

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
seems like it swooped toa lag into network lag instead

the last days have been OT . but why all suddenly does it happen after 1.71 patch

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
The ToA lag I had a few weeks before patch is gone, for sure. Now it just feels like OT lag spikes instead. But atleast from my side its not unplayable yet. Can live with the occasional spike.

Time to get PingPlotter working again.

Marrok 50 Paladin

Stigmata

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom