Game : EU Beta Kit / received

Starman

Part of the furniture
Well my pre-order kit has still not arrived but I've been in the Closed Beta for a few weeks now :D

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos said:
Really excited about beta and just found out that i won't be around to play it :( Apparently i've gotta stage manage a rather large pantomime and that takes up most days over xmas :( i must have been drunk when i agreed to this!! might as well plug the show. Robinson Crusoe - Trinity school shirley park thursday 13th to saturady 15th January at 7:30pm (saturday matinee at 3:00pm) tickets £7.00 concessions £5. So yeah .. maybe i'll have to take my laptop backstage and find a net connection somewhere .. hmmm...

lol, nice sly plug of your show there mate :p

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
ffs everyone whos cancelled their orders online has got extra copies! Giv :D still waiting since i ordered it a few thursdays ago...

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Got mine finally yesterday ! just waiting to play now, GIFV :D

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Gameplay.co.uk

Hello,

We are expecting the beta keys to be dispatched to customers from Blizzard
around the 18th December.

Kind Regards,

Adam
Gameplay After Sales

xD.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Threads merged. FFS Squalion could you not find a relevant thread in the top ten threads ?

Guys, PLEASE look for threads already started before starting your own. I'm gonna start just nuking the random ones soon :twak:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
WELL!!

i was busy and i had to leave ina rush so i couldnt be arsed to search through everything, as i had to leave mucho quicko!

love you too jupitus :p

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
Still.. waiting.. for.. kit.. Damn... evul..Crimbo..Post...
/em explodes with excitement

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
just email game and say you want a key and/or visit game stores for the kits .. they are still very easy to come by!!

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Elenos said:
just email game and say you want a key and/or visit game stores for the kits .. they are still very easy to come by!!

Just walked into my local GAME yesterday, asked if they had any left and he said he hadn't sold any, very easy to come by :p

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
I got sick of waiting for mine, so I went to my local GAME to pick one up, got it, came home and as I opened the front door, I almost killed myself by tripping over a package that was left on the step, which turned out to be the Key id ordered from GAME.net xD

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone got their pack from Gameplay.co.uk yet?

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
No, still waiting. Fortunately I picked up a pack from a GAME high street store ...

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
hehe.. just talked to Gameplay tech guy.. in theory he said they recieve the beta kits on Friday (crimbo eve) and will send them out after Cristmas..
Do I believe it will arrive before 2005... in a word. No >.<

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Kurrinos said:
hehe.. just talked to Gameplay tech guy.. in theory he said they recieve the beta kits on Friday (crimbo eve) and will send them out after Cristmas..
Do I believe it will arrive before 2005... in a word. No >.<

thats prolly alright because I don't see FB arriving before 2005 :p

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Got my beta key from GAME in town and a few weeks later recieved my beta key from GAME online.

Just hope it ain't too long till the beta starts ;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I take it you don't read these or the official forums much....

You may only play in CB by invite for Final Beta the first wave will be those who have preorder kits plus those in CB for the second way Blizzard "MAY" more of those who applied to the Beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom