Game : EU Beta Kit / received

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Game : EU Beta Kit / received

Hello guys!

I just received the online ordered beta kit ;)

So i hope at least the residents of UK who ordered online are gona receive it soon, if they havent yet ;)

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
Hello guys!

I just received the online ordered beta kit ;)

So i hope at least the residents of UK who ordered online are gona receive it soon, if they havent yet ;)

As of this morning Gameplay still havn't recived their beta kit's from Blizzard for online orders. :/

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm still nothing from game.net for me :( am getting worried, by all estimates the final beta is like a week away and still no keys. Ordered from game.net like nearly 2 weeks ago.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apparently a parcel from GAME awaits me at home..... :eek6:

Release

Fledgling Freddie
Was in town today, popped into Game and picked up a WoW Beta CD for free, they just took down my name and number, that was it :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
no beta key for me yet either good job i got one from the shop also

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Not got it yet either, but if everyone is else is getting theirs i am guessing i am getting mine tomorrow or so, if not i'll email the little buggers.

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
got my gf's one from game but as for gameplay i have no idea when its gonna get here. Best get here soon or my gf aint playing :p

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Not in US retail.. all high level fishing areas have been shutdown for fishing till they get rid of the fishing bots.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Not in US retail.. all high level fishing areas have been shutdown for fishing till they get rid of the fishing bots.

really? execellant(sp!)...!!

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Does the betakey always arrive with the game? Or does it come separately?

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i hope they also get a ban warning or a ban would be even better

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
lmao looking through ebay there doing power level aswell lol,this is sad its been out not even a month

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Sad to see that they already is taking advantage of the game. Ebay should close auctions like these imo. Stupid to let this go on.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Some players must play 24/7 or with a networked system of 3-4 PC's to amass this kind of cash, always been dubious about these cash-selling schemes on ebay.

Do people actually make enough money to make a living doing this? Because surely they wouldnt be able to hold-down a job, or a life?

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Got an email from the GAME people after i sent them one asking where my pack was.

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please accept my apology for the delay in receiving your Beta pack. I can confirm that these have now been despatched and you should receive this shortly.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kim Laing

Customer Services Advisor

Game Stores Group Ltd

Should be on its way tomorrow or so then, hopefully.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Got an email from the GAME people after i sent them one asking where my pack was.

Should be on its way tomorrow or so then, hopefully.

your hoping ;)

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
pfft , i'd start panicing about your cd key when the beta actually starts :) its practicly useless now about from some stopid forums :wub:

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
I picked up 2 copies from my local GAME the other day and cancelled my online pre-order (order tracking and email confirm the order was definately cancelled).
Just had a call from the missus, 2 more copies have just arrived in the post :D

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you have a spare and don't mind to share then drop me a PM :D:D

Lones555

Fledgling Freddie
Still not received my beta CDs from GAME, i'm a postman, do they not realise I should take priority!

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Really excited about beta and just found out that i won't be around to play it :( Apparently i've gotta stage manage a rather large pantomime and that takes up most days over xmas :( i must have been drunk when i agreed to this!! might as well plug the show. Robinson Crusoe - Trinity school shirley park thursday 13th to saturady 15th January at 7:30pm (saturday matinee at 3:00pm) tickets £7.00 concessions £5. So yeah .. maybe i'll have to take my laptop backstage and find a net connection somewhere .. hmmm...

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos said:
Really excited about beta and just found out that i won't be around to play it :( Apparently i've gotta stage manage a rather large pantomime and that takes up most days over xmas :(

PLAYER1: Hm, I'm sure the entrance to the instance is just around here somewhere.
AUDIENCE: Oh, no it isn't!

N00B ON GENERAL CHANNEL: ne1 know whrer teh warrior trainer is?
AUDIENCE: He's behind you!!

<etc>

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Linnet said:
PLAYER1: Hm, I'm sure the entrance to the instance is just around here somewhere.
AUDIENCE: Oh, no it isn't!

N00B ON GENERAL CHANNEL: ne1 know whrer teh warrior trainer is?
AUDIENCE: He's behind you!!

<etc>

Lol :worthy:

Gameplay has told me that they'll send the pre-order packs out mid Dec when they get them from their suppliers, so any time form Monday im guessing. :sex:

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I heard that gameplay won't receive the packs until the 16th of december and will send them out once they have them. So all those who ordered from there don't hold your breath :)

Could this also be and indication that the final beta is around that time? As Blizzard send out packs in preparation.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Well not got it, but all the toher GAME people getting theirs gets my hope up for tomorrow then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom