Games Game bargains

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is that place legit? I'll end paying £28 and find it doesn't work.
Cdkeys is as legit as they get. They buy in cheaper markets and pass the savings on.

a lot of these sites buy with stolen cards or other dodgy things.

i have used cdkeys for a few years not had any problems.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I took a copy even though I have it on steam, for the €10 coupon, haven't decided what to use it on yet

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Doom eternal 25 quid on steam atm. 45 ish for the deluxe. Probably not worth it

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Epic store though :(

Epic store is awful. But free is free. Creative Assembly have built their own game launcher for all their games, so it doesn't matter where you launch the game from, you end up with their own launchpad. I am downloading now, but I doubt the game will hold my interest for anywhere near the hours I've put into Warhammer 2.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Epic store is awful. But free is free. Creative Assembly have built their own game launcher for all their games, so it doesn't matter where you launch the game from, you end up with their own launchpad. I am downloading now, but I doubt the game will hold my interest for anywhere near the hours I've put into Warhammer 2.

Warhammer 2 is an absolute behemoth of a game though, this is tiny compared, and I haven't heard great things about it.

But I like Greek mythology and Total war, so meh! Free is free!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I started it up, cant stand the interface.
Used by desparate corporates to make consumers change their mind about stuff they don't like.

Everyone has a price I guess :)

My price is free. If it's any good, I might buy it on Steam when it's on sale, the workshop is just amazing for mods.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Used by desparate corporates to make consumers change their mind about stuff they don't like.

Everyone has a price I guess :)
Since they required you to verify and 2fa to get their free games i havent bothered. They are just after your details to market to

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
They are just after your details to market to

When you get any free game on the Epic Store you have to opt-in to give over your details. You are absolutely not forced to and it's not hidden in any small print.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
When you get any free game on the Epic Store you have to opt-in to give over your details. You are absolutely not forced to and it's not hidden in any small print.
They changed something. I have a couple of the original give aways. Before the additional requirements. So you can not opt in and still get the game?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just had a mess around on that Total War Saga: Troy - it's not that bad tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom