Games Game bargains

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'd recommend you all go and buy that excellent game. 'Tis the best in the series for a while (geunine opinion).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's a very good game, shame it's single player but it's a brilliant bit of mindless fun.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just nabbed Torchlight. for such a sweet game I'll endure the sting of being analraped by the euro conversion :/

TdC

for four euros, it won't be too disastrous to find out it sucks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not THAT good no, it will still waste a few Sunday afternoons and is dirt cheap.

TdC

you only have to blow a couple old men for that though. you can make it up to yourself :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've been playing it on and off since this morning, nice game.

If you liked Diablo2 you should enjoy this, same basic game mechanic with some nice touches. The 2 I particularly like so far

- you have a pet who you can load up with kit and send back to town to sell, so you can carry on exploring

- you have a shared stash, as well as a normal stash. So can pass loot off to other toons your playing about with.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Torchlight's enjoyable if you enjoy Diablo style games, well worth that price.

Without multiplayer though, it all seems a bit pointless after a while

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I believe the developers are working on an mmo of sorts in the same universe and this was to either test the waters or get something released, or somesuch.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is, it's an incomplete collection. It's like buying the die hard collection before they release die hard 4.0.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
quake 4 wa so-so some parts were great other parts were average now biggie tbh and the only quake game not made by id

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Cos there's something to be said for classic gaming. I've been playing loads of the GTA 3 Vice City and San Andreas recently, top notch games. Prior to that I played through all of the original Deus Ex, still *so* good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom