game balance now more or less?

C

cHodAX

It was more balanced in beta than it is now, insta cc and overpowered realm ablities have fucked this game up.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
"Damons says"

Damons what?! I only assume it's his ass! Mein got it's Damon the Pet Detective! :p
Yep and if you dont want your fury arse to end up as a fur-coat..you better be nice... Bashing baby seals with a large brass-studded club is fun fun fun for trolls you know ;)

What ell's could it be, than my ass... With the amount of shit Mythic is letting float into this game..it seem'd the proper organ to use :m00:

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by parisienscot

The only thing that worries me is the new "Master Skills" coming up in the next expansion - hopefully this will not produce the same imbalance as realm abilities are currently doing and be corrected 1 year later... looks like we'll have to wait and see.

No need to worry :)

Mythic have already stated that Master Levels will have no impact on a toons strength in either pve or rvr. They are going to be pure fluff.

Reaver TL, amongst others, has already been soliciting ideas for the reaver Ml's on the Reaver forum and it appears that some players don't understand 'must not affect class strength in rvr or pve', as they keep suggesting ideas to increase damage or defence.

The TL suggested an ability that allows the Reaver to summon a green con 'Hound of Annywn'. The hound could not attack, defend or otherwise interact with enemy mobs or players, but would be able to summon the souls of dead enemies to Arawn (make them /release) once every 30 mins. Even this was rejected as 'affecting Reaver power'

Seems like Mythic don't want to make the same mistake they did with RAs.

Users who are viewing this thread