Game 11: Let's lynch gunz instead of the woman about to be modkilled

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
It does not help when you have players like random who declare everything as suspicious.

and changing his vote more often than the wind changes :eek:

Is it me or are the vocal people normally the ones who get lynched/chomped early on?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hate to say it but for me this one was a total blow out.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
tough game to get my head round, I agree with Ch3t some sort of vigilante team, suprised I stayed alive as long as I did tbh. Mal is a wolf for sure!!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
It probably didn't help that I knew you were evil from the start Mystic G.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jup just told me that in PM. That's really fucked up tbh. Essentially "dead before I even began" on top of how messed up that game was anyway.

*bleaugh*

PS: It's cos I spelt your name wrong, isn't it ;)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Don't know what happened but it was rubbish. The first few games I couldn't 'participate' as much as I was holed up at work most days. Now I have a chance to and I'm still voted off anyway :(

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Think of it as a compliment G, I only knew because you were my first choice for cult recruitment.

But yeah, if you got my name right I might've let it slide :p

Will

/bin/su
The game isn't actually as fucked up as you think it is. But events seem to have conspired to make it appear that way.

I've got to admit though, the cult is overpowered. The last game hid it because they kept getting killed, but it becomes too powerful if it doesn't get whittled down. I don't think I'll be using it again for a while.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Shame, I enjoyed it. It was nail biting PMing you a name every night and waiting to find out if I'd just killed myself though.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Heh I enjoyed that.

To those that were casting aspersions on my vote shifting and spreading paranoia.... it was only deliberate this round :p

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
god dam missed a day and 2 nights in a couple of hours :)

only went out :)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Aw crap he tried to recruit the remaining wolf and thus the cult now know his idenitity

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Medusa's logic for shooting me is as shit as Cadivas for voting me. At no point did I say she was a wolf. People need to learn to read before they comment in this game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My last post came out quite harsh, but I'm really irritated with vigilantes who can't control themselves. Will the vig role as it stands does not help the villagers in anyway, it really needs tweaking or removing. The SK works much better and at least has a reason to kill random people. All the players who have been vigilantes so far act like serial killers, they kill who they want without remorse, I do not think anyone has been able to actually use the role properly.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I believe ECA killed Tab and Sydrik died trying to recruit ECA, just like he said he would, although everyone alive seems to have forgotten this now.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Ah yes the cult.

I would've gotten away with it too if it wasnt for that damn pesky cult.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I believe ECA killed Tab and Sydrik died trying to recruit ECA, just like he said he would, although everyone alive seems to have forgotten this now.

Yeah I noticed that they have all been too dumb to check the minutes from the village meeting.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Well that was my plan, although it seems to have been swiftly forgotten.

taB

Part of the furniture
A sound plan, they only need to read back a few pages....doh!

Will

/bin/su
From speaking to Medusa, she seems to think you couldn't possibly have been dumb enough to attempt to induct ECA after Jupitus tried it. ;)

We then had an arguement about if whether the correct phrase was induce or induct, and rather unusually I was correct. :)

taB

Part of the furniture
From what I'm seeing Itcheh's a wolf too I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom