Game 11: Let's lynch gunz instead of the woman about to be modkilled

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
So, I don't have an issue with people voting to lynch active people. However, what I don't get is how they can DEFEND someone that is inactive and about to be modkilled.

Is there a reason to the madness? Yes, she's a wolf.

A WOLF.

WOOF.

Will

/bin/su
Why was she about to be modkilled? Surely I'd know about that...

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Heh gunz, I'm with you. I'd have helped you but alas my powers are limited. It seems awfully strange that after picking on Cadiva, quite a few people seemed to take offence and voted you out. Did she defend herself? If so I didn't see anything. I'll wait until the next night to finish off some of my actions. Hopefully we can still win this for you buddy.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Heh gunz, I'm with you. I'd have helped you but alas my powers are limited. It seems awfully strange that after picking on Cadiva, quite a few people seemed to take offence and voted you out. Did she defend herself? If so I didn't see anything. I'll wait until the next night to finish off some of my actions. Hopefully we can still win this for you buddy.

Thanks, really appreciate your support during this difficult period. It's nice to see that at least two people (MYstIC G and yourself) are able to see through the furry fog. Get 'em for me. Use the force (and the rohypnol if necessary).

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

No activity and the fact that you said you'd be tighter with deadlines this game as we are, sorry, were 20!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

It seems so as last time gunz was using a 'quiet at the start' tactic you PM'ed him asking him whether he realised he was in a werewolf game. Ah well, hopefully I can still win it for him.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
It seems so as last time gunz was using a 'quiet at the start' tactic you PM'ed him asking him whether he realised he was in a werewolf game. Ah well, hopefully I can still win it for him.

That tactic didn't quite work though, I was killed very soon afterwards :)

I'm expecting Ch3t and Jup to join me in here soon. How is it that you've still got access to this forum by the way?

Will

/bin/su
No activity and the fact that you said you'd be tighter with deadlines this game as we are, sorry, were 20!
Apart from her post and vote last night? She even voted Ch3tan, which can only be a good thing.

Will

/bin/su
I know you're bitter.

The problem was it was you against a new player, people felt cruel killing the new girl on the first day.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Gunz, you're speaking to yourself again, err... how's the therapy going? ;)

How did I die without cal dying?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
oh well, I wont bother with the post I had prepared now :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, it was just shit stirring will :)

Was just going to accuse everyone of beng in about 4 different wolf packs :)

I kinda guessed I would die, so I wanted to cause a bit of paranoia.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
See Will? Told you Ch3t would be here. Jup arrives tomorrow night.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think....

Will's new "clique" is the NRA. Vigilantes working together, with multiple kills.

By his own admission inactionman went after Cal last night. But Cal had a medics protection

..... OR

One vigilante, who killed me (wanker), and cal is like a hunter, he used self defense, killed the wolf and survived.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have decided they are all fools and deserve to die :p

Having talked to some in irc and meg irl earlier. They are all confused as hell.

But on the bright side cadiva will burn tonight, that will teach her for stealing my mabs. :eek:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I have decided they are all fools and deserve to die :p

Having talked to some in irc and meg irl earlier. They are all confused as hell.

But on the bright side cadiva will burn tonight, that will teach her for stealing my mabs. :eek:

New round of unvotes, haha.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, love how they are trying to use the fact that I thought it was a bit unfair to kill the new people as damning evidence that the person I said it about (Cadiva) is a wolf!

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
By his own admission inactionman went after Cal last night. But Cal had a medics protection

That would have been me then.

I do apologise for voting for you the first time though, I hadn't read the thread properly and thought you'd actually been fingered by someone but it was just them commenting on your thoughts on the fact the game hadn't had much action.
As for Mabs I didn't steal him, he already was mine ;)

Lol, love how they are trying to use the fact that I thought it was a bit unfair to kill the new people as
damning evidence that the person I said it about (Cadiva) is a wolf!

Well quite so, especially as I was a Doctor! I told you all I wasn't furry.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It does not help when you have players like random who declare everything as suspicious.

I would say the wolves have a godfather or are being recruited. We could also have two packs that both targeted cal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom