Game #10 (The lets pick on ch3t game)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Foolish move, now it will be all quiet and boring with no valid points made.

I clearly am not modest.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also I am certain this is what happens when Will gives teh POWAH to people like sydrik and random. How the hell am I meant to survive in that scenario?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And while I am having this conversation with myself, perhaps pointing the finger at 5 different people was not the wisest move, but I really would like a wolf victory now and it seems that I have created a bit of chaos.

Will

/bin/su
Sydrik was nothing to do with your death. With my mods eye view he is one of the few people I can tell is playing a smart game.

I'm not running a vigilante again. I left it out last game because they always act like idiots. I put it in again as a last try, and you got shot "because he accused me, I'm doing it to save myself", when the role is about the village, not the individual. Sure, wolves have got shot, but only by random chance rather than clever work.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You must realise by now that anyone showing a use of logic either ends up dead, or frustrated.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck me! I just realised I totally missed the fact that inactionman also voted itcheh, and also that itcheh himself could be a wolf.

Good wolf strategy to cast suspicion at each other to throw doubt on any later claims of cooperation.

gohan

FH is my second home
Fuck me! I just realised I totally missed the fact that inactionman also voted itcheh, and also that itcheh himself could be a wolf.

Good wolf strategy to cast suspicion at each other to throw doubt on any later claims of cooperation.

well er.... welcome to my cult ch3t ^^

will even tho were dead can you keep us updated on who gunner picks? or does that cause to much hasstle if it were to leak out ect

anyway if its any consolation i wanted your expertise in my cult rahter than you burned or shot

and at least u didnt get violated :S

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, gunner is the WORST possible cult member, he is so quiet he always looks dodgy.

thanks for not thinking I was evil gohan. I am now putting together a picture of everyone remaining and their roles.

As a voting block we could have decimated the wolves, shame we both got done in.

gohan

FH is my second home
Heh, gunner is the WORST possible cult member, he is so quiet he always looks dodgy.

thanks for not thinking I was evil gohan. I am now putting together a picture of everyone remaining and their roles.

As a voting block we could have decimated the wolves, shame we both got done in.

ye really bad timing

when i got on and saw pm werewolf forums PW i was like FFS fuckign ch3tan a wolf again (if i chose a wolf i automaticly ge eaten) wasnt till i read the thread i realised you were just public enemy #1

tho wtf was that with cal, he did seem dodgy and shooting you for the sake of it, i know hes a vigil now but still seems like an alterior motive

unless he's lying ofc could be a wolf

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nah he was just panicking when he shot me, I suppose I am quite good at pointing the finger and getting a lynching or some other death out of it. I mentioned his name and he had the power to do something about it.

A total waste of his shot though.

You just got really unlucky, but the serial killer doesn't discriminate.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
*Ahem*.

Just how many shots is cal trying to convince us he has? Especially after already telling us he only had other weapons left.

gohan

FH is my second home
aye i think hes full of shit, he's not a normal vigil clearly maybe hes the serial killed but then if he killed ~ECA would give him away, dunno will and all these new roles its hard to trap people in thier lies

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh I think he is the vig, but they have limited shots and so he has lied in one of his statements. Never lie if you are not evil, it ends in death.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I believe there is a doc in the village, I hope they see that sydrik has been honest so far despite Insane trying to twist his words. If not, the village is screwed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah they are all panicking. As long as insane burns and proves furry tonight, the doc will protect syd. The wolves if they have any intelligence will realise this and not target him.

I think inactionman and fweddy make up the rest of the pack, something does not sit right about eca and billargh. I still do not believe Cal has any more bullets either, and him shutting up suddenly means that he is trying to think of something to say that will not land him in hot water.

gohan

FH is my second home
Yeah they are all panicking. As long as insane burns and proves furry tonight, the doc will protect syd. The wolves if they have any intelligence will realise this and not target him.

I think inactionman and fweddy make up the rest of the pack, something does not sit right about eca and billargh. I still do not believe Cal has any more bullets either, and him shutting up suddenly means that he is trying to think of something to say that will not land him in hot water.

ye but i ALWAYS suspect ECA he always plays mind games regardless of role, problem with these games is the more vocal people get voted off first or eaten shot ect, and the rest just bandwagon thier way through it

when i was a wolf i wanted to keep you and ECA alive cos you were at each others throats and kept heat of us but then eca got vigil shot an you got eaten by the godfather wolf, just silly tactics

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The problem is, that I may be at ECA's throat, but I respect his opinions when he uses logic. And he listens to mine as well. He is not using much of it this game though....

I am very dissapointed random has been ousted as innocent, still there is still a chance the SK will get him :)

I like Cals, excuse "i dont have to shoot you eca".

gohan

FH is my second home
The problem is, that I may be at ECA's throat, but I respect his opinions when he uses logic. And he listens to mine as well. He is not using much of it this game though....

I am very dissapointed random has been ousted as innocent, still there is still a chance the SK will get him :)

I like Cals, excuse "i dont have to shoot you eca".

ye i saw that after i posted :p

i dont have to shoot you id rather shoot a definate wolf ect

also i have no bullets :<

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm...

inactionmans latest post... Classic wolf strategy to vote for your own wolf buddy when the vote is meaningless. Insane is already condemned to burning.

I would say inactionman appears to have a role within this game, I just do not know if it is wolf.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
9am will? Think you are leaving them hanging too long. They were chatting in irc earlier, I cannot see any of them even posting till then. Think they are waiting for you to end the day.

Will

/bin/su
I wasn't just going to end it there, and I start work at 8.30am, so I thought that would be that.

And I'm waiting to see if Meg wants to sub as Billargh. I need him subbed before the night phase.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He was online just now playing cod4, but then dissapeared without a word.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As one of those that killed me (or helped to combined with cal), I am happy to see you burn Insane :)

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
You know you were extra crunchy that night? i think I still have a peace of you stuck in my tooth :eek:

It was fun to rattle cages and get all uppety with Sydrik :) I was going to do a "final post" which had me coming out admitting I was a wolf and putting RB and Sydrik as my wolfy bretheren who had turned against me :p but will moved the lynch time forward and I missed it.

I dont know about inactionman being in the wolf pack

Will

/bin/su
I'd like people to be able to make a final speech, after they are definitely being lynched, but before the burning. Unfortunately, it would slow the game down, which is something we are struggling with at the moment.

And still no sub for Billargh, I'm probably going to have to modkill him. If I do this though, it means I'll probably have to modkill rather than sub all inactives from now on. I can't have whether I sub or not giving a clue as to power roles.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
The only real use of modkilling would be for those participants who have the time to post in every other thread on the forum, but cannot be bothered with the werewolf thread.

It would be seen as an effective carrot/stick technique, if you don't make the effort in the game you get removed for inactivity and your character chokes on chicken vol-au-vonts during the meeting :) soon liven it up... but at the same time, it might endanger the chances of fresh blood as they could be too scared to speak up, especially if I'm playing and start random-finger-pointing(tm) :D

As for the final speech thingy, if the person knows they are up for lynching it should be in their interest to come out with something prior to poll closing, having a set time would give them ample amount to get it in before closing and it could stop the game from dragging on (as the person with the most votes at the end of play would be lynched no matter what)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
lol didnt post anyhting apart from vote;tab twice, and got ganked
wonder who i pissed off last game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom