Gamblor- James Duffy a beloved brother :(

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
:(

I havent played DAoC for a long time, actually this is the first time I have looked at the forums for a while, and I am met with this.
I didnt exactly know Gamblor that well, but alas I did speak to him every now and then, including groups for what ever, and everytime I had a chance to group with him, it was a good time...because of him.
May you RIP mate, i'm sure you will be missed ingame, aswell as irl for sure.
Del

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
This is indeed sad news. I knew Gamblor since he first started playing and joined his brothers in Shadowlords Society almost 4 years ago. Whatever the situation in the game, or our lives, Gamb would remain as cheerful, friendly, helpful and joking as always. It was a pleasure to know and play with him.

My sincerest condolences to Vindi, Sirex, Lightningblot and the rest of his family and friends.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
This is indeed sad news. I knew Gamblor since he first started playing and joined his brothers in Shadowlords Society almost 4 years ago. Whatever the situation in the game, or our lives, Gamb would remain as cheerful, friendly, helpful and joking as always. It was a pleasure to know and play with him.

My sincerest condolences to Vindi, Sirex, Lightningblot and the rest of his family and friends.

Howdy there pin, long time no talk eh>

pikeh

Resident Freddy
deepest deepest sympathies to all family and friends.
what a waste of life.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Vindicator said:
Hi all,

Listen this is really hard for me. James or Gamblor as alot of you knew him has died yesterday Sad. He was in hopstial for tests during all this week over a heavy chest infection or < pnemonia SP?> but after an x-ray it turned out to be cancer Sad. He was due for an operation on friday but before he went into it he fell showering for the operation Sad. While they used a different type of x-ray to see why his heart stopped Sad. Me and sirex are so upset, im crying writing this Sad.

I know it's probably not much consolation at the moment but I hope he didn't suffer too much given the horrendous speed of this.

With much condolence to you and your family.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vindicator said:
Hi all,

Listen this is really hard for me. James or Gamblor as alot of you knew him has died yesterday Sad. He was in hopstial for tests during all this week over a heavy chest infection or < pnemonia SP?> but after an x-ray it turned out to be cancer Sad. He was due for an operation on friday but before he went into it he fell showering for the operation Sad. While they used a different type of x-ray to see why his heart stopped Sad. Me and sirex are so upset, im crying writing this Sad.

I just know he loved this forum and the people in it so much that he would want me to let you all know about him, as he was such a nice guy Sad. We all dont know what to do so dont worry about not knowing what to say, its a sad sad time for our family Sad.

As my lovely brother would say, smell you later skater Sad

Im sorry to hear this, Vindicator. I wish you and your brother the best IRL and wish the rest of your family all the strength it needs in these times.

Gamblor and me levelled together in Barrows, and he was the reason I got into Shadowlords Society.

Almost crying IRL atm, saddest day of the year :(

BEst regards,
Puppetmistress.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I just heard this on IRC ... He was a true old skool player. I still remember that he used to heal me when I got into big trouble in Odin's. I never saw Gamblor in a bad mood, he was a really nice guy.
Condolence to Vind and your family

RIP Gamblor :( :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just read this and I am shocked and sorry to hear this, did not know him too well but remember him from the forum and shoutbox on pryd.net.

My deepest condolences goes to his family and those close to him.

RIP :(

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
I just heard this news and its hard to take in , i was only talking to him in guild chat the other day ( Marsh horde - hibs ) when he was on about having some test and would be away for a few days .

RIP buddy you will be missed RIP.

Himse

FH is my second home
My thoughts are with all his family, im very sorry to hear this =(

Rest in Peace mate.

Thandruil

Fledgling Freddie
I grouped a few times with Gamblor on classic servers, and he was always a nice person to have in group, and a good laugh.
Was at work this afternoon when Satyn called me and told me what happened. Altho i can't say i knew him that well like a lot of u here, it still made me sad.

Just got home now and didn't have the chance yet to talk to people in game, but i think it would be nice if we could pay our respect to Gamblor in game. Get a date and place where people from all realms can get together, without killing each other, as a last goodbye to Gamblor.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m sorry, I somehow missed this thread until now.

All I can say is that I`m really shocked and sad to head this.
My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP up there.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
allways as sad when stuff like this happen.
cya on the other side.
Hope the /qtd made it less painfull.
R.I.P.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I have been talking with Deebs he has very kindly taken up an idea from me and a new forum will be coming soon called "Freddys Fallen" it will be dedicated to the memories or all the players we have lost, and hopefully bring some comfort to all who remain. A proper announcement will be made shortly but i wanted to let you here all know this first.

Gamblor is the reason this forum will come about.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
A well liked and respected part of the community. My thoughts are with those who knew him.

Light

Loyal Freddie
goddam thats awful :(

thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Peace and Love to the family,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you all!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I am just stunned, my thoughts to all his loved ones.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
omg i just seen this now coz wasnt on off topic for days :(

Gamblor was a great guy, really sound !
talked to him on fh and when sometimes when i logged on alb/pryd, really funny and cheerful bloke :worthy:

such a shock tbh, i can only hope he didnt suffer and that this thread will help his family get through this loss.

/military Gamblor
Gamblor is a legend and legends are never forgotten !!!

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom