Gamblor- James Duffy a beloved brother :(

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
May you rest in peace. My sincerest condolences to all his loved ones.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank you all for your thoughts :).

My family really appreciate it and some of them don use PC's at all but I showed them this and they are really moved. my mother cried and said she will say a pray for you all as well :).

Thats amazing news Ezt :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
:( My thoughts are with you and your family.

RIP Gamblor, take care :(

B

Benedictine

Very sad news - Gamblor was an old school fellow friar.

Rest in Peace and condolences to all your family :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ahh jeez this is just terrible news :(

Another fallen comrade, really hurts every time we lose someone :(

Rest in peace Gamblor, you will be missed.

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
dident know you but a lot of ingame friends do and i was at the end of the NF part and it was really moved. best of times in the afterlife m8 after all i have read and heard of you you really deserve it :fluffle: /salute .......

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt know you, but I hope you will enjoy the afterlife....

Condolences to family and friends, may you get through this hard time with as little pain as possible x<

Stanny

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure if I should post but I just wanted to say that the whole community feels for you and that's it's tragedy to lose someone who seems so loved :(

Corleone

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, not played DAoC in years but recently refound this forum (I did use to read it.

I remember partnering up with Gamblor several times in Darkness Falls to chase out stealthers and creep towards the enemy when we had just gained control of DF. Friar &...I was probably an armsman...against the horde!

Nice guy, always a laugh and never ran in the face of overwhelming odds :clap:

/salute

Marc

FH is my second home
Major bumpage!

I still miss him terribly. He was just as crazy in RL as he was in game, although I did drink him under the table in Blackpool and those irish are supposed to be hardcore drinkers.

It was like a blind date, we didnt know what each other looked like, but I saw this dude in a bright hawain shirt, dancing away in the middle of a busy street to some blind dude playing the guitar and I thought "thats gotta be Gamb"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you really missed out on that one Fett, he actually was awesome. Marc i love that story lol, exactly how I picture him behaving.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
again i am late, but all my good thoughts and love for his family and friends, i know he has been very happy up there, no lag or LDs at heaven, farewell, R.I.P.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
My brother just popped into my head, 10 years this year since his passing. Nice to read these messages. Thank you all. I'll be sure to let my family know he is still in people's thoughts.

Just watched like an hour of YouTube videos of daoc, kinda want to play it now haha. Maybe a free shard.... Britton Armsman with +5 Intel and Charisma may be reborn.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wow, as if it wasn't hard enough reading through this thread the first time, it pops up again like this almost ten years later and hits me just as hard second time around :(

Gamb was such a good friend of mine and I remember talking to him just a couple of days before he passed. Top bloke and still think of him from time to time actually, haha. He was always such a good guy and I had a ton of fun with him in the game and especially in the guild.

I hope you're doing well @Vindicator :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom