Galla loot and stuff things that bother me abit.

X

Ximadir

Well today in final encounter raid ns vest dropped again and got pwnd in random for the second time last week against raton now against deito.

I dont bother to loose this but plz show me that you play with this stuff and just not 1 time a week etc wOot 1 run omg i got pwnd etc i log now.

I play every day 10 hours or so(yeah to much spare time) in emain so i could use the best gear @ my rank rr8l2.

But it really bothers me when someone wins an uber item i need and dont really use it.

Not really a rant this i hope i win it next time just people plz use your items actively or dont lotto for it plz to piss other people of who really need it.

Anyway it was a good raid.

S

Shrye

Go on more raids to bump your amount of points then?

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Shrye
Go on more raids to bump your amount of points then?

Been to all the raids the last month so..........

A

azshara

agree to an extent. but, go farm dem points ;d

A

Aloca

People have been last ½ year on raids for that vest.... thats why they have points you dont.
And it is their choise to use it how they like.

Raton is active, so is deito

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Aloca
People have been last ½ year on raids for that vest.... thats why they have points you dont.
And it is their choise to use it how they like.

Raton is active, so is deito

Last month i have seen raton online about 8 times.

And like i said its no rant etc i know i need to farm more etc just pointed it out etc.

O

old.Xanthian

PvE whores get the uber items that the RvR whores need, its a no win situation im afraid.

V

VodkaFairy

QQ :p

Velly frustrating, nothing you can do about it, except hope it doesn't go to waste.

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Ximadir

And like i said its no rant etc i know i need to farm more etc just pointed it out etc.

TDMM is active alot more in the evening/night, than during the day (while you're playing) afaik. So just because you don't see them often, doesn't mean they're inactive heh.

V

VodkaFairy

lol, just noticed in that bit shrye quoted, you said 'etc' awfully often :m00:

how interesting :bore:

F

Faeldawn

Pointless thread.

:sleeping:

Edit - Btw, Deito plays almost every day :)

X

Ximadir

TDMM is active alot more in the evening/night, than during the day (while you're playing) afaik. So just because you don't see them often, doesn't mean they're inactive heh.

I play til 4/5 in the night mostly....

E

enli

could be worse, my eld robe aint dropped yet and i've been on every raid
pfff getting sick of it, nothing for all those hours, think i'm gonna spec out of void, mana should be a nice change

X

Ximadir

Guys plz dont turn this into a flaming i just said:

The 1 who won there items congrats with it use it and have fun with it and i get mine 1 day :)

No need to flame ;o

S

Shrye

I play til 4/5 in the night mostly....

Weren't aware your play times had changed that drasticly ;p

Guys plz dont turn this into a flaming i just said:

The 1 who won there items congrats with it use it and have fun with it and i get mine 1 day :)

No need to flame ;o

Interesting title you picked, for a "grats"-thread.

V

vesuvius

I'm an active shade. and i garauntee the vest wont go to waste
ur right bout being more active tho.. I aint in emain 10 hours a day.. i just couldnt do that tbh. whether its emain,odins,Hw or Df i'm usually somewere tho

and Xanthian, i aint a PvE whore. i dislike PvE just like most people but i wanted a specific galla item so i figured i could spare a couple of hours 2 nights a week to get it.... now i've got it.

just rather not be classed as a PvE whore ;)

A

Aloca

I seen Raton online almost every night last weeks.

Raton is a member of PM.

A

Aloca

I seen Raton online almost every night last weeks.

Raton is a member of PM.

W

Wot-do

!

hah cyclo stop whine :p
get a mp leather vest , get a 150 abl sc it and gogo :p

R

Ravenbourne

Not a dig at you cyclodia, but once in galla some high rr person started openly whining, they thought the people that do pve raids should essentially farm the top end stuff for them. If you want them you will have to come regulerly, its a pain losing an item to someone who has 150+ points but thats the way it goes 15x 4-5 hour raids for 1 item i think they deserve it

F

Freppe^^

Well today in final encounter raid ns vest dropped again and got pwnd in random for the second time last week against raton now against deito.

I dont bother to loose this but plz show me that you play with this stuff and just not 1 time a week etc wOot 1 run omg i got pwnd etc i log now.

I play every day 10 hours or so(yeah to much spare time) in emain so i could use the best gear @ my rank rr8l2.

But it really bothers me when someone wins an uber item i need and dont really use it.

Not really a rant this i hope i win it next time just people plz use your items actively or dont lotto for it plz to piss other people of who really need it.

Anyway it was a good raid.

tbh cyc, it doesnt bother how much you play or how much someone else play. There's other ppl in the game aswell ya know and they want stuff too. Just cus you play alot doesnt give you the upper hand to take something like that before them.
And it doesnt matter what RR you are. Those stuff you said will never make any difference, just go and get those points, just as how THEY have done it.

Also this is kinda patethic tbh, since you know, in a month or two, these items will suck either way. You wont use that "uber" vest. You'll use ToA items. Therefor i dont see any reason why to whine on this, or any reason why tbh go to those galla raids, it'll be useless pretty much anyway.

E

enli

maybe so freppe
but it's frustrating when u see an item where u are saving for is won by someone who doesnt really use it
for example i lost my first lotto for xagas staff when i was at 110 pts, some tank lottoed for his eld and honnestly still waiting to see him use it :)
was pissed that day beyond everything but got it anyway
and dont take cyclodia too serious, people like him or me are maybe pissed for a day or two :s

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by enli
maybe so freppe
but it's frustrating when u see an item where u are saving for is won by someone who doesnt really use it
for example i lost my first lotto for xagas staff when i was at 110 pts, some tank lottoed for his eld and honnestly still waiting to see him use it :)
was pissed that day beyond everything but got it anyway
and dont take cyclodia too serious, people like him or me are maybe pissed for a day or two :s

So? You dont think they are pissed when they loose to someone that has more than they? They for sure are. I bet you would be more pissed if that system didnt exist, like in the old days, you went there with 0 chance of gettin nothing. Thats how it should be imo, cus i want ppl to go raids for fun, to like it, not to be there, half afk and just there for a item. If this system didnt you'd have still the same chance in the future to get a item, low chance that is. Take this pts system as something good , instead of whining.

E

enli

didnt say that
just saying that we are just human and we'll get pissed if we dont get what we want :)
maybe like little kids :) but hell i aint gonna be a serious adult the whole time :)
at least we stick to it the whole raid and active, not afk :)
let cyclo blow off some steam, he'll get his drops, just like me
and the system is good, i just hate the mobs

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by vesuvius

and Xanthian, i aint a PvE whore. i dislike PvE just like most people but i wanted a specific galla item so i figured i could spare a couple of hours 2 nights a week to get it.... now i've got it.

Didnt mean it to be directed just at you ;)
Just meant in general, the PvE players will generally have better items than those who rvr alot..
In theory anyway :D

L

lenilas

As a member of Soul Reavers i can tell you, Deito is on ALOT, but he's anon 99% of the time he's online.

Users who are viewing this thread