Galla loot and stuff things that bother me abit.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by vesuvius
I'm an active shade. and i garauntee the vest wont go to waste
ur right bout being more active tho.. I aint in emain 10 hours a day.. i just couldnt do that tbh. whether its emain,odins,Hw or Df i'm usually somewere tho

and Xanthian, i aint a PvE whore. i dislike PvE just like most people but i wanted a specific galla item so i figured i could spare a couple of hours 2 nights a week to get it.... now i've got it.

just rather not be classed as a PvE whore ;)

Good m8 nice to hear you will use the vest actively.

Originally posted by enli
maybe so freppe
but it's frustrating when u see an item where u are saving for is won by someone who doesnt really use it
for example i lost my first lotto for xagas staff when i was at 110 pts, some tank lottoed for his eld and honnestly still waiting to see him use it :)
was pissed that day beyond everything but got it anyway
and dont take cyclodia too serious, people like him or me are maybe pissed for a day or two :s

That summons it up alittle lol ;p I had to buy a new keyboard today cause i bashed some keys to shit after the lotto ;o

E

enli

That summons it up alittle lol ;p I had to buy a new keyboard today cause i bashed some keys to shit after the lotto ;o [/B]

atm my dmg reports are, broken mouse (broke the chips by tight grip) and an adapter of my modem (one hit with fist)
This was in my couterstrike period, over that thank god ^^

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Ximadir
That summons it up alittle lol ;p I had to buy a new keyboard today cause i bashed some keys to shit after the lotto ;o

Time to take a break, if you take the game that serious?

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Shrye
Time to take a break, if you take the game that serious?

Ye just as i had to do with cs when i was younger! Broke 3-4 keyboards i fink! But now i allways got one as backup!

A

Asq

Poor Cycl... first missing out on the fang... and now this :)

Z

zabe

Originally posted by Ximadir
Guys plz dont turn this into a flaming i just said:

The 1 who won there items congrats with it use it and have fun with it and i get mine 1 day :)

No need to flame ;o

so why did you started this rant?

C

censi

I have lost many lottos for things i wanted and it used to drive me wild thinking some decent item had fallen into someone elses hands instead of mine. If I could have just won the item it would be a true chance for Captain Censimilia of Gondor to show her Quality!!!

Then the more you think about it the more you realise that its all part of the fun. And if you want it bad enough you will get it... No one has a divine right to anything on the basis of their time spent on battlefield.

The reality is, if you want something you just got to keep plugging away at it untill it comes. (and if you want it bad enough it will come)

O

old.Laryssa

Re: Re: Galla loot and stuff things that bother me abit.

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Pointless thread.

damn right

T

tdmm_kamosh

m8 i think if raton is rr7l2, it is cos he play a lot RvR and he is my normal duo player so i think u are totally missed with this post.

Better luck next raid ;)

R

rose

what is the vest your talking about? sorry for n00b question :)

R

raton

Cyclo i think you are nice person, and this post is not in this place, so i wont ny comment, and im sorry that u didnt have too much luck

F

Faeldawn

Actually if you consider time played playing a stalker, Vesuvious lvled a ranger AND a shade to 50 the old fashioned way :)

If that aint stalker wub, i dunno what is :wub:

F

Freppe^^

Pointless bump, this was settled days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread