Galaxy S7?

Gray

FH is my second home
I've been looking into getting a new phone for ages, i've been out of contract for about 6+ months now. I still have my HTC One M7, which i like - but one of the downsides were the camera is utter shit, much of the time there is a purple haze that sweeps over the camera and causes blurring.

I was contending with option of getting the iPhone 6, but opted against it as i do like the Android base.

Samsung are now doing a blue box event in a few days, any Samsung product on 0% finance for 2 years, so will work out at about £20pm via PayPal, so could take the plunge should i want to. Early reviews seem positive, mainly negatives are that it looks like the S6 - but considering i haven't had an S6 i won't know the difference!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had a HTC One M7 and upgraded it to the S6 last November, absolutely fucking love it. My is carrier/network unlocked so no bloatware installed on it. I would love the S7 but cannot justify the cost considering mine is barely 4 months old.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I also have the S6 so won't be getting the S7 but I would have done if I was on an older phone.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hate Samsung phones, never had one personally but it was the result of having to deal with the ones my sister had over the years.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had one and it was great.

They are offering a free VR headset with them too, obviously not going to be in the same league as the Rift or Steam headset but should be good for some things.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I had one and it was great.

They are offering a free VR headset with them too, obviously not going to be in the same league as the Rift or Steam headset but should be good for some things.

"Some things". *wink*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I had a s3 and it was great, but I decided not to get another Samsung phone after that a they have to much bloatware. Htc and sony I find stick much closer to the android experience. It sounds like money is a sticking point if you are looking at finance, why not look at the one plus range?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No 4K Screen? Pfft what's the point of that then?

:)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Looks way prettier than that old school 1080p nonsense.

Just need some content to prove it :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've looked at the reviews and still think Samsung do the oddest things, like adding SD card slot but removing the adaptable storage function of android 6.0 then also using a micro 2.0 USB slot which as I've read was probably to do with the VR headset. All of this before you even get to Touchwiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom