funny

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
tell you u why we got for alb becasue u dont how to play the game only way u can win Battles if u are out numbering the grps u fighting againest that why we go for albs cos no 1 likes em u zerg all the time and suck at the game so find a game that peeps who zerg and about 50 albs have fun killing 1 person when when roaming around :p

If I saw LoTR before I started to play DAoC I would have rolled an elf in stead of my sexeh briton! Not like we can help it all the clueless peeps join the alb forces xD On the other hand tho .. afaik RvR = Realm versus Realm , not fg vs fg :p

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i still preffer alb solo missions to mids 1 donno why... probably i get my 750 rps faster from it hehe

E_E

Loyal Freddie
hmmm... i must agree mids dont zerg either

Attachments

• sshot046.jpg
    sshot046.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 112

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
tell you u why we got for alb becasue u dont how to play the game only way u can win Battles if u are out numbering the grps u fighting againest that why we go for albs cos no 1 likes em u zerg all the time and suck at the game so find a game that peeps who zerg and about 50 albs have fun killing 1 person when when roaming around :p

lol yeah mids and hibs don't do that :D

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
still not a whine if u cant see it, let me try again....
WHY, do hibs/mids not do relics raids on each other there must be some reason for that , i dunno what it is..

Well we had a party at the tavern last night and someone drank the last of the friar ales.
Still got some of the dwarven mead left and im informed that your relic shrine guard recently recieved a shipment.

:cheers: so there is your reason. <grin> :drink:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I allways think. Well if albs have no skills whatsoever in this game and we all want quality fighting, not zerging..

WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP COMMING TO ALB FRONTIER THEN?

because you are just rps horny noobs or??

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
i still preffer alb solo missions to mids 1 donno why... probably i get my 750 rps faster from it hehe

Yes you want it easy, so you dont need skill? :p

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
If we did do relics raid againest Mids albs would prob w8 at relic gate with there 200alb zerg and take relic

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
If we did do relics raid againest Mids albs would prob w8 at relic gate with there 200alb zerg and take relic

So Hibs bring a well not zerg, but a group of 150 hibs to alb, take 2 keeps. We try to defend and now you whine over getting killed in alb frontier?

But yes if you where there I would gang rape you alone 150 times, then steal your relic, stuff it up you behind and hang you from Boldiam walls.

But thats just me I guess, dont judge the other albs on that.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>tell you u why we got for alb becasue u dont how to play the game only way u can win Battles if u are out numbering the grps u fighting againest that why we go for albs cos no 1 likes em u zerg all the time and suck at the game so find a game that peeps who zerg and about 50 albs have fun killing 1 person when when roaming around :p

yup, the average alb group has it somewhat harder to play 8 vs 8 competitively than say a mid or hib group. As far as i am concerned, i rather zerg and SHARE the spoils of war with my fellow realmmates and friends (where i happen to have more of those than fit in a single fg) than type /release every 5 mins in a stupid attempt to uphold someone elses strange 8 vs 8 fixations and standards that mean nothing to me.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
love this comment, u start the zerging today, get ur arse handed even tho u out number the alb's, and now u seem to whine that alb zerg to much... priceless :worthy:
ohh btw love this comming from a hib since hib's have been running FG's @ some wierd hours "out numbering" every solo'r they can find...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Omegah said:

, and .

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gave me a few good laughs reading this Sunday morning. How racism has developed between the three realms is quite startling. 'You chose a different option on the startup screen so that make you retarded', and other such childish crap just shows the average iq of those making these dumbass comments.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
ppl wonder why albs make alarm clock raids an this is maybe one of the reasons. Albion trys to make a primetime raid an what happens is mids have 150 ppl start takeing alb keeps while they trying to take relic ^^ then they have to go back to albion to defend from the mid an hibs.. much easyer to just go an take them at night when you team up like that :touch: ...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
ppl wonder why albs make alarm clock raids an this is maybe one of the reasons. Albion trys to make a primetime raid an what happens is mids have 150 ppl start takeing alb keeps while they trying to take relic ^^ then they have to go back to albion to defend from the mid an hibs.. much easyer to just go an take them at night when you team up like that :touch: ...

I think Hib had intentions of relic taking too :>

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Gave me a few good laughs reading this Sunday morning. How racism has developed between the three realms is quite startling. 'You chose a different option on the startup screen so that make you retarded', and other such childish crap just shows the average iq of those making these dumbass comments.

What's really funny is that most people will be playing 2 realms now so I guess if they split thier time evenly they're only retarded 50% of the time ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kami said:
What's really funny is that most people will be playing 2 realms now so I guess if they split thier time evenly they're only retarded 50% of the time ;)

hahahahaha, excellent :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

Ahh, but is the glass half empty, or half full to beign with? :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
E_E said:
hmm funny, after alb relic raid in hib, mids and hibs start takin alb frontiars...

Its not a whine, but can u tell me (hib&mids) why dont try take from each other??? ohh wait i know that.. mids = warlocks hibs = animists and bainshees

keep flaming and DI bot etc etc out not a qq

hey it's u.. u know what's funny??

i have actually never seen u walking, allways dead on the floor.

about 7 times now:D

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
So Hibs bring a well not zerg, but a group of 150 hibs to alb, take 2 keeps. We try to defend and now you whine over getting killed in alb frontier?

But yes if you where there I would gang rape you alone 150 times, then steal your relic, stuff it up you behind and hang you from Boldiam walls.

But thats just me I guess, dont judge the other albs on that.

I just think your a retard irl

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
I just think your a retard irl

No, you mean if you could think, you would.

and I know you are. ;) at least you are good at it.:worthy:

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
They should make a special forum for people like you, a ROLEPLAYER forum.

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
mids = warlocks hibs = animists and bainshees

And you have Theurgists.....Now please shut up both Hib and Alb have pet spamming classes. Id trade warlocks for Animist anyday.

Maybe we dont like fighting Hibs because most of ther casters have a 9 sec baseline stun? :eek7:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Tizu said:
And you have Theurgists.....Now please shut up both Hib and Alb have pet spamming classes. Id trade warlocks for Animist anyday.

Maybe we dont like fighting Hibs because most of ther casters have a 9 sec baseline stun? :eek7:
wich is on for less then 2 secs if u have det xD .. love that rly, when they quickast stun u and dont have enough time to cast next spell caus stun is over :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Tizu said:

WHAHHA, we dont have even the time to cast stun, coz the insta warlocks pwn us :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom